Has any one here tried Kava kava or CBD oil for anxiety?

C

cleome

I recently moved and was doing fine until it took me longer than my old doctor and I anticipated to find new doctors. I finally got in to see one, but they are VERY conservative in prescribing and I don't feel it is helping at all.

I'm looking for a new doctor (don't really want to doctor-shop) but meanwhile I wondered if anyone has found help with kava kava or CBD oil? Please let me know -- thanks.

calypso

calypso

Admin
My daughter tried CBD oil for depression and it did nothing at all. Its a waste of money if you ask me. I don't know what its supposed to do exactly anyway. I don't know what kava kava is I'm afraid.

Sweet Peach Tea

Sweet Peach Tea

I have take NOW brand Kava Kava. It helped me.

Worth a try. A bottle is $10.

G

gam9147

Kava is easy to get over the counter, so its worth a try. It is very safe, there was one scare a number of years back stemming from an inpure batch apparently, but there have been no problems since. If you do end up taking it super regularly, you may simply want to check liver function, but that is true of any drugs or herbals.

I've taken kava here and there for particularly bad anxious days. In the worst of times it doesn't seem to help as much, but for mild problems it has helped me a lot in the past.

S

Savvy45

I have used CBD to good effect. I use a brand called Biopurus from a website called for the Ageless. It certainly isn't a cure but has helped me deal with group situations and going out and about. A few drops under the tongue in the morning and again later in the day when it wears off.

R

robin3232

I recently moved and was doing fine until it took me longer than my old doctor and I anticipated to find new doctors. I finally got in to see one, but they are VERY conservative in prescribing and I don't feel it is helping at all.

I'm looking for a new doctor (don't really want to doctor-shop) but meanwhile I wondered if anyone has found help with kava kava or CBD oil? Please let me know -- thanks.
hey :) i used some different kinds of cbd oil over the years and found one that worked (vapor spirit, its bio and from switzerland) but idk. it worked for me but that doesnt mean it works for everyone. the on thing i would recommand about it though is that is bio. i would go for those, bacause it probably wont cause side effects. but it really just is a try out. but i dont think thats bad i mean idk its like that with every "medication". it can be expensive but i also wouldt buy the cheapest one. i wouldnt say my depression just went away but it helps me in situations i feel like i dont want to do anything. i think its cool that i can just take it in the moment. if i feel overwhelmed or nervous or down or smth i just take some drops and it really helps. i hope i was able to help:)