• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hard to keep friends

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i`m forever secludin myself, whats wrong with me?

i fell for a girl in a chat room a few weeks back,she lived in america. she was so nice an great to talk to. after 2 weeks i saw it was gettin seriouse bu i just thou ther is no way i could date sum1 in america so wat doas this girl want from me. so i decided to say look i dont think we should be friends, i was thinkin about loans and everythin becuase of this awsome power she had over me cos of the happynesss i felt from her. anyway i told her it could never work so she went back lookin for men in chat rooms.
well i carnt pour my heart out to sum1 an move on to sum1 else if it doasnt work, guees people mean more to me than me them.
so i`ve started talking in the forums on this site and after a week i got a bit sick of people havin a pop at me, so when sum1 said sumthin to me i said sumthin to them. then that went on for a lil while cos they didnt like me sayin somthin back. then a girl from the site i`d messaged and we`d chatted for a while. so having a go at me for stickin up for myself, well that went on for 14 hours with other people she new joinin an just bein horibal with threats.
so next day i got off the forum, but went back following day.
well today i posted somthin then omg the forum clich just all ended havin a go at me for stickin up for myself.

i guees this makes me look like a stupido an no1 anyone would want to be associated with but i dont care, those people only kept going on for this one person, mean all they ever do is flirt with each other it was so borein bein in there unless ther was a good discousion.

aww well i guees i`m the sad loser:eek::redface:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
No Scott this doesnt make you a sad loser.

I visited several chat rooms and forums and I've found that it's very hard to find one where people are serious enough to have a decent conversation. Also, a lot of people in cyberworld feel it's ok to be as rude as they like. I remember once checking in on another forum similar to this one and reading a post from a girl who really needed help. She had nearly twenty replies to her original post and everyone of them was ripping into her, quite unbelievable.

You gotta get choosy Scott ;)

D

Dollit

Ashami's right Scott you have to pick the good places to go. And some people in cyberworld think they live under different rules from the rest of us - just because we can't see each other doesn't me we shouldn't treat each other with respect. You're better than that Scott and as you work on your self worth and your belief in yourself you'll see that. :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
You have to stick by your principles Scott. There is a dfference between being rude and having a debate. Fortunatly on here people can have their opinions without being berated.

This forum isnt a dating site but it is a very good support site and im sure you will make lots of friends

Take care:hug:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just wish i could have a decent friendship with a girl, i`ve had female friends in the past. they just seem to be lookin for more in chatrooms and they love showing how dominant they are towards males i think. i was textin a girl for 2 years untill just recently.

maybe i`ll feel upto talking to somone soon:)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
Are you actually looking for a personal relationship or just a chatroom one. If your wanting one on a moree personal level you would be better joining some club or society. Drama groups are good ways of making new friends as you have to interact with them. You dont have to be able to act, volunteer to do scenery painting or stage shifting?

When your chatting on the net you never know for certain who is chatting back to you. No matter how honest they sound or what pictures they send. It does seem to me that you could be quite vulnerable.

Take care.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
mmmmmmmmmmmhhh i`ve fallen for a australian girl now.:oops: