• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hard time expressing what you feel inside?

Pambi

Pambi

Since i was a kid, i dont know how to express what i feel. When im sad or angry i just take everything in and cry behind close doors. I thought it was normal. But as i grow up, i experienced bullying at such a young age. Kids would pull my hair, say awful things about me, punch me, throw dirt and other stuffs at me. Still i just cry at night and hoped that i wont go to school. At home i dont have that good relationship with my family. I dont open to them. My mom talks to me with a tone of almost yelling. It hurts much that they talk to me like that. And i kmow they care for me but my sister has a better treatment at such.

During highschool things got worst, the sadness consumes me. I cry at night and dont know what to do. I cant express how i feel to others. I dont know how to ask for help. One time i tried to talk to someone and she said that i was over reacting. Which made me stop talking about my feelings to anyone