happy to meet you all!

R

rosie roo

Hi everyone. My friends call me Rosie and I would like to say hi. Enter naff joke. We all feel like a bit of a drip sometimes so let's join together and make waves. (Boo!)
I am not working due to ill health but have been a bit of a serial student which has left me with some pretty expensive hobbies including music, art, jewellery and silversmithing, scuba, writing and yes I am technically a trained therapist. (How scary is that!?!)
Looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing stories.

Kerome

Kerome

Hi Rosie and :welcome:

Make yourself at home, pull up a recliner, spread your bathing towel on our extensive golden sands, enjoy the sound of posts slapping the 'incoming' window as they zip past, see the birds wheel far above in our sunny skies...

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Foxjo

Foxjo

Hi and welcome to the forum x
have a look around and join in when you feel able xx
hugs
fox

R

rosie roo

thanks

Cheers guys. It's fab to be around people that know what it's like!

M

misssadness

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello Rosie. Welcome to the forum.

R

rosie roo

thanks too

Thanks for the warm welcome. You have sad as your mood. I'll give you a anecdote that has made me laugh to this day.
An ex of mine, bass player, asked what mental illness is like.
I replied "Well basically it's like having your drink spiked with a very nasty drug expect in our case you don't know when or indeed if it will ever wear off".
He was furious. Raging even. "That's impossible!" He spluttered in confusion. "It simply wouldn't happen! Nobody could cope with that you would go mad!"
I tilted my head to one side with pity.
"That" I replied "is the exact bloody point"

We might be a bit nutty but my gosh there some "normals" out there on the podium collecting gold medals in stupidity!

D

daydreambeliever39

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi, Rosie, I like the joke at the bottom of your page. Hope you find lots of friends on the forum.:hug1:

C

Coastatsunset

:welcome:

Sorry to hear your education has been so badly disrupted through MI.

There's quite a few people on here whose own studies, and lives, have been equally affected.This forum provides much needed support to people who are unable to get the talking therapies they need on the NHS, and who are so often thrust with a box of inappropriate generic tablets and nothing else. Never mind a correct diagnosis...

You sound like you might be in a bit of a manic phase.....so I hope you're feeling better soon.

R

rosie roo

Nope not manic. Trauma. Never have been manic. Thanks for the encouragement.:)

C

Coastatsunset

I do apologise. Clearly my own MI is not tuned in to your own, as I don't recognise the symptoms of trauma in your post.

I really hope your own experiences of dealing with the MI Professionals?? are not appalling as my own.

I'll just block you in order to avoid any further offense.

I do hope you manage to make a full recovery.

R

rosie roo

There's no need to block me I am not offended in the slightest. We are all in the same boat here. Best wishes! :) x

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Rosie:welcome:

My name is Nikita,I just want to welcome you to our community
and say hi,:hi:xxx