• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hallucinations

G

gurl2134

So a few nights ago I hung out with my friend and her two guy friends, we went to play pool. I was having thoughts thinking the guys were cute and stuff, and I felt weird that I didn’t have my boyfriend with me around these two guys. Well yesterday I started thinking about the occurrence again. I started to get worried what if I did something horrible with the guys and I don’t recall it. Like what if I cheated on my boyfriend and I don’t remember. I keep playing the situation in my head we went out, played pool, and I minded my own business. But then as I’m thinking that I’m imagining other parts along with it that aren’t true at all. Like I keep thinking I might have kissed the guys and got their numbers or something. But I know thinking my back to that day none of that happened. I’m getting scared and nervous, I know if I ever did something wrong I would not stop thinking about it and I would feel terrible. I’m scared, I asked my friend who was there with me if anything occurred and she was my source to say no we just played pool and that’s all. I’m just nervous, I love my boyfriend so much, I want to marry him one day. I would never ever do something like that to him. I know I’ve had similar occurrences happen where I over think something and had parts to the puzzle that never actually happened. I’m scared, I just want to make sure this is just my mental health messing with my head. I need some validation.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya. I would go with what your friend said and know that you did nothing wrong. Its not that you are just obsessing about it and that isn't necessarily what happened at all. Be with your boyfriend and try hard to relax if you can. Your friend would not have said that if it wasn't true.