hallucination question - HELP

6ofusathome

Pdoc says one of the reasons he thinks I am on the bipolar spectrum is because my hallucinations don't line up with the psychosis related to unipolar depression.

I was tried to google comparisons of the two and I can't seem to find the info I need. I have never been one to think quickly on my feet so I didn't think to ask pdoc to clarify in the appointment and I can't call him.

anyone know the difference? or can point me to a website that can explain the difference

THANKS

burt tomato

burt tomato

I don't know. Sorry you have hallucinations.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Pdoc says one of the reasons he thinks I am on the bipolar spectrum is because my hallucinations don't line up with the psychosis related to unipolar depression.

I was tried to google comparisons of the two and I can't seem to find the info I need. I have never been one to think quickly on my feet so I didn't think to ask pdoc to clarify in the appointment and I can't call him.

anyone know the difference? or can point me to a website that can explain the difference

THANKS
Hi,
Sorry you're having hallucinations, can you perhaps write to your dr. So he can explain???
Take care