• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

had third medical.... no news yet.

F

fast fuse

I had my medical on 31st jan, and still no letter to see if passed or failed..

I past my last medical and was put in the WRAG. And i feel i'll fail this one.
1. It lasted about 10 mins.
2. They didn't ask much about my anxiety or how it affects me
3. They asked if im anxious at home, yes i am but i stupidly said No.
4.i was so drugged up i didn't seem anxious, the lady was friendly and had a laugh with my mum,
5. I really hope they put on the computer what i've written on the questionarre otherise i'm have failed. My last medical was over 20mins and asked alot of questions.

If i do fail what will happen about WRAG, it cost me 50quid taxi to get there and back, and without money i can't afford it.

The group is pointless as they want to help me with my cv (even though i have loads and it got me plenty of jobs in last 10 years!). I refused to do the activity's as my anxiety is sky high and my mum isn't allowed to go.

My mum has to take timee off and lose money by coming wwith me every month to the WRAG, i spend most time on loo before i have to drug myself with diazepam to stay calm,
I rely should be in support group, the advisor has decided it seems i'm not ready to work,

Im getting therapy and they think it's not right going as the stress is making me worse

F

fast fuse

Still not recieved letter. How long should it take?. Im sure the Last one took a week and i past that.

dib4uk

dib4uk

it should be with you in about a month give or take a few days, thats what they did for me.....

F

fast fuse

Just got phone call, I failed! Now ive signed on with JSA, more stress for me, so every 2 weeks I have to get drugged up on diazepam and sit in job centre with my mum and all kids she looks after to sign on and look for a job even though I can't leave house without my mum or go certain places, I am not appealing as can't deal with that kind off stress,

Right now i'm literally sh#§*ng myself with anxiety.
My medical was same as last time and I passed then, was it cos my mums partner came that time and told them how it's a struggle etc for me, he don't take no for an answer, maybe thnats why I passed that time,

V

Violets

it's so unfair, it makes me really angry they are doing this to so many people myself included. the only way is to appeal, it's all in writing and yes it is stressful, and it puts me back many paces every time. but whats required with JSA would be even more stressful for me and would send my anxiety through the roof. they are just basically bullying people who suffer with anxiety into this and its not right!!!!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Hello513 Do you think a schizoaffective person has any place in the medical field? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
N Medical Non Payment "Guarantee" for current year (HC2/) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
N PIP/ESA - if you use medical terms to describe your symptoms? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Screechout Pip requesting further medical evidence Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 14
fazza Pip no medical paper based application Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
W And you thought it was the assessors lying in your PIP medical report Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N ESA medical. Only in there 15 minutes, Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
M ESA Medical at Southend . Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Medical assessor LIED about me in her report Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I ESA Medical decison, what does the letter say? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
C confused: found info advising not to go to medical assess. if esa50 was not sent or completed? advice? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Tabitha ESA, not recieved appointmnent for medical assessment, condition changed... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
Eleison 'medical redeployment'? ha... what medical redeployment? and crisis? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
T Medical assessment decision waiting times Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Eleison ultimatum/medical redeployment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
S Esa Medical and scared :( Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
G Great Experience - ESA Medical. (A Positive Experience) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
M Medical Assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
valleygirl Medical Clearance Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
T Called to a ESA Group Session after 15 month of application with no medical. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
J medical clearance Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
R medical assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
R Medical assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
P Anyone had an ESA medical and was actually succesful? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
T Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
J Have an ATOS medical coming up, and scared sh!tless! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 35
R atos medical so worried. please help. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
lostgirl19 Medical Evidence for ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
J have to get my medical records. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
N Medical Hell Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
N Medical Evidence in support of ESA50.... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
A The DWP Guidelines to Medical Conditions Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
RainbowGirl Losing ESA when moving in with working boyfriend, should I go to medical? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
D I've been waiting for an answer to esa medical Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Lillyone Passed My Medical Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Lillyone Missed ATOS Medical Call. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Lillyone ESA medical no result yet. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
L ATOS medical scored 0 points, going to Tribunal Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
Lillyone ATOS Medical Later On Today... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
I Fit for Work without Medical or processing of ESA50 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
I ATOS medical coming up. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
yellows Atos medical assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 98
F Please help, failed medical and lots of trauma... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
S what happens at a medical assessment? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
P Put loads ESA form got phone call to attend medical, stopping medication Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
mrlaurel Esa - wrag no medical Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
shytom 365 Day time limit reached, but just attended medical. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
S ESA - Atos medical advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
A ESA - Work Related Activity Group and Medical Assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P Another Medical Before My Appeal Has Been Heard. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1