• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Had enough!

P

Pommy

Hi I have never been on a forum before, or even spoke about this until the past month or so.

For years now I have felt useless, tired and unbelieveablely paranoid. I am scared about everything, it is ruining my relationships and myself, I have been having trouble sleeping and sometimes just stay awake all night.

I know how ridiculous I sound when I mention it but the anxiety just goes around and around and there is no way to stop it. I find no one can understand, and just tell me it is ridiculous, even laughing sometimes etc.

I'm also so so irritable...I'm terrified of pushing my partner away and my family because I trust no one! I just feel exhausted and i can't take it anymore I really can't!!!

I have already been to the doctor and she gave me panic attack pills, these help calm me but don't stop the constant feeling of dread.

I'm scared of being alone, but I am convinced people hate me!!

Damn I feel like I am going insane, like I am about to crack any second. I want to take my brain out and scream at it to shut up!!!

:mad:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Pommy welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean wanting to take your brain out and scream at it. Perhaps you could revisit the doctor and tell him/her what you have written here - Keep posting, no one will laugh at you here - we are all in a similar position.

KS

L

lonelywind

Standing in a Glass House

Hello pommy. My first time on here and you sound so familiar. Or your life. My family does find me a point of humor. What family has much to do with me. But I have my chickens and two cats who love me anyway. I have fears of being alone and how will I servive? I don't attend church anymore because of fear?

Not a very encouraging response to your message. But maybe the point off these boards and forums is to point out that we are not alone. I hope so.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Thats right you are not alone welcome to lonelywind too