• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Had enough

?

?!?!?!?!

Founding Member
I live in a house with an older sister who usually is horribly stressy, always has arguments with me and makes me feel very low. Things dont get better when my mum comes in. I have a very strong relationship with my mum but im afraid its not the case between her and my sister. Every SINGLE NIGHT I have to listen to them screaming at eachother, every single night. Sometimes i get so depressed about i have to stay at my dads for a number of weeks. Things are not so great at school either, nearly everyone is hostile towards me and thinks im a nutcase and freaky. And theres this girl, who ive never felt so strongly about before, were friends but she will never love me. I know im a teenager and it may only be "puppy love" but everytime i see her, it hurts inside more and more. I also have an abnormal fear and intolerance to the sound of bagpipes. For as long as i can remember, whenever i heard them i would nearly have a panic attack. Ive already made a thread about my fear u can see it in the specific phobia section.

I dont like this life, i feel like i have no future.:cry:

keepsafe

keepsafe

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this - perhaps you can talk to someone - I don;t know how old you are - can you phone childline or the samaritans - there is always someone to listen to your fears? You are not alone, can you discuss this with your parents at all?
Keep posting here anyway
KS
:hug: