• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

had enough don't want to go on anymore

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

My depression seemed to ease a while ago ' but now seems to have come back even worse . I think about suicide daily 'i feel worthless ,empty & very very confussed . i'm strugling with work & life .feel like i want to hibanate. Have been on several different anti - d,s all only seem to work for a mater of months then i'm back to square one . I'm going in ever decreasing circles .
Is this never going to end :(:(:(:(:redface::redface::redface:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey spotty sorry you are struggling so much at the minute. I can;t tell you whether or not it is going to end, but what I can say is its good that you are still here talking and that there will be friends on here to help you along.

I hope that you can feel a bit better soon, have you been to discuss changing your a.d or discussed how you are feeling again with your g.p or mental health team

Take it easy
KS

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

hi keepsafe i have an appointment with pdoc on monday am taking my partner with me so he can also explain how i have been lately .

T

TOONAFISH

hi spotty :hug:

sorry you are feeling like this. i dont have a good answer except keep coming on here for support while you try and get help. sending you a huge hug xx

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey spotty well thats a start perhaps they will look in to changing your meds again, I do know what you mean about it being like you are on a merry go round - its an awful feeling. Have you got something good that you can be doing for yourself. Do you like reading, drawing or anything like that? I know its really hard to concentrate on things when you are so depressed. Have you tried keeping a diary so you can notice mood changes, sometimes we think we are never making any progress when actually there is a little change and thats all we have to try small steps, small improvements.

KS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 2
E Depression Forum 14
ParxSP Depression Forum 29
C Depression Forum 4
L Depression Forum 10