• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Had a really hard week got close to the edge

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Seems like just as things start going well I somehow fuck everything up. And did again this week very close to full psychosis

F

Fantail

You need to appreciate how strong you are to have gotten through the week. I hope you stay well.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sending well wishes xx :hug1:

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks wildflower

Cazcat

Cazcat

Staff Member on Leave
Hi,

have you got an action plan of what to do if you feel you are getting ill? Do you have anyone to support you? The important thing is that you can recognise that you are becoming unwell as this is the first step to being more in control. Think about what things help you. Do you have anything that helps you to feel less stressed?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
But you have got through it l2l, well done for that.

Whatever has pushed you through I hope that strength will carry on.

xxx

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was psychotic the other night. Spent all night talking to God and by the morning was hysterical because I thought someone was going to hurt my Niece. I understand just how hard it is to stay alright in your mind. You should feel proud that you managed to stay with us, it's not easy at the best of times.

Take good care of yourself xxx

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My action plan for when I get ill was to go on here, but I forgot

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am back on even keel Nikita thanks for asking. If I go missing again please send out a search party :)