• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Haave you ever felt like...

E

exl2398

...suicide is the next logical step in your life?

sarahcherry

sarahcherry

oh yes many times. Sometimes you can see no other way out at all! I hope you don't feel like that, if you do, stay strong, all things eventually pass and afterwards you will be stronger for getting through it
:grouphug:
xxxx

E

exl2398

oh yes many times. Sometimes you can see no other way out at all! I hope you don't feel like that, if you do, stay strong, all things eventually pass and afterwards you will be stronger for getting through it
:grouphug:
xxxx
Well, it feels like the next logical step, because why suffer? The meds don't appear to be working. I am obsessing about suicide. It's not exactly healthy.

sarahcherry

sarahcherry

I felt like that two months ago. I locked myself in my bathroom slit my wrists, and took a lot of pills. My boyfriend called to my house and when he realised I was in the bathroom he broke down the door and took me to hospital. And now two months later I am feeling great!things change so quickly. Tell your doc how you are feeling they need to get the right meds to suit you. some anti-depressents if they dont suit you can even heighten suicidal thoughts!your doc should try you on something different and have a support worker come out to you every day to see how you are doing. Don't worry all you need is one person in your life to care about you and you have reason to stay, it could be a friend, a brother, a sister, your parents or a partner. Everyone just needs someone special that can help them. I rely on my brother for that:)

W

white-witch

I understand how you feel exl. I am also on the verge of suicide I have had 7 years since I lost my home, my beautiful dog and everything and ended up on the streets. Due to this terrible illness.
Bad things happened and I cannot forget them. Everyday is full of pain both mentally and physically (I have severe osteo-arthritis) I am 54 and I think that is long enough to live. My brother killed himself in 1986..I miss him. My mum died 2 years ago..I miss her.
I have two sons aged 29 and 30 they both have partners and seem happy...it is their time now!
I do worry about who will pay for my funeral..I don't think I have enough but my dad is sending me some money so hopefully that will go someway towards it.
I have had enough of this terrible illness and I have all the pills I need!
I just want to go to sleep forever.

megirl

megirl

I empathise with how you feel and sorry to know others feel this way also. I want to do it yet there is always a chance it wont work and how I would feel being a vegetable that would be worse that this and worse than death. I hope you can disclose to some one how you are feeling it is because we have an illness and yes things will eventually get better