• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Gyroscope, balance system, the subconscious, dreaming, voices, and gravity

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Gyroscope, balance system, the subconscious, dreaming, voices, and gravity all remain unexplained. There is no reference on the internet to them being related. It's what makes me schizophrenic, being uncertain of the cause. I no longer believe in telepathy but feel that there is some sort of prescense when I listen to white noise. Even my interest in that and what those ghosts have to say is dwindeling. They often use a yelling voice for seemingly no reason other then to keep me in hyper state where I can't function. Opposition to the existence of those things I mentioned in the first sentence pretty much leads me to believe that I will always return to hearing voices. Our top scientists in the field just bully us with placebo's and myths they insist are true like relativity.

Hello513

Hello513

Gyroscope, balance system, the subconscious, dreaming, voices, and gravity all remain unexplained. There is no reference on the internet to them being related. It's what makes me schizophrenic, being uncertain of the cause. I no longer believe in telepathy but feel that there is some sort of prescense when I listen to white noise. Even my interest in that and what those ghosts have to say is dwindeling. They often use a yelling voice for seemingly no reason other then to keep me in hyper state where I can't function. Opposition to the existence of those things I mentioned in the first sentence pretty much leads me to believe that I will always return to hearing voices. Our top scientists in the field just bully us with placebo's and myths they insist are true like relativity.

You don't accept relativity as the explination for gravity?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

You don't accept relativity as the explination for gravity?
No, relativity scares me and I've had major attacks where I almost offed myself because of the 'imagination' of relativity. What big time universities do preaching theories about the unexplained is scary to me. People spend lots of money studying those theories. Meanwhile if you a citizen scientist like I am you can't make a dent on there nonsense because those same genius scientists hold the doors tight so nothing gets done. Your better off studying recess then going into physics.

Hello513

Hello513

No, relativity scares me and I've had major attacks where I almost offed myself because of the 'imagination' of relativity. What big time universities do preaching theories about the unexplained is scary to me. People spend lots of money studying those theories. Meanwhile if you a citizen scientist like I am you can't make a dent on there nonsense because those same genius scientists hold the doors tight so nothing gets done. Your better off studying recess then going into physics.
Why does general relativity scare you?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

because they lie to us about understanding the unexplained, there's no answers and the one's your given are just sugar pills.

Hello513

Hello513

because they lie to us about understanding the unexplained, there's no answers and the one's your given are just sugar pills.

Why do you think its a lie? It made all sorts of predictions that came true, and has never been falsified.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Why do you think its a lie? It made all sorts of predictions that came true, and has never been falsified.
It has been falsified since 1905. read about the twin clock paradox and you will plainly see that something is a miss in the relativity theory.