• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Guys i think i have unlock some super powers from schizophrenia idk?

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

What ever i think of something it comes true, like it comes to reality, did my schizophrenia unlock somelike godlike power or something because the world is changing through my brain, i dont like it, it feels bad, it feels dangerous, i dont know how to stop it, im i delusion or something. Someone tell me please what the [email protected] is happening to my reality this cant be real, i just want it to stop.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

not a God like power no but probably something creative
Im scared i dont like it. It doesnt feel good, it feels its a dangerous path, im going to follow my heart i know how corny that sounds but i realize follow my heart keeps in the good path and keeps me safe and sound just the way i like it, im never going to trust my brain ever again big mistake by me.

T

Tombomb

I follow my heart all day n all night! I have learned too over come fear !! Takes practice an practice n then falling down into the depths n come out of it as a warrior!! Doesn’t mean life is so perfect but u believe in ur heart n things will come together? I suggest when u get the thoughts be proud of urself !! Ur are like a famous athlete n try too develop into that certain type of individual!!!

T

Tombomb

So just chill n keep ur positive energy ! Join the party we are out there !!

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

So just chill n keep ur positive energy ! Join the party we are out there !!
No bro people are pyscopaths, they love to manipulate you and squeeze your heart, there fucking psycho. No way im out im staying alone in my room with my dogs, people are crazy now adays i swear, when i drive they move around to drive me crazy and manipulate me because they love to feel that control, i swear wtf is happening in world, where is normal rational people i use to know and love they all dissappeared, so i have no choice to stay my bubble safe from harm learn to survive like bear grylls, im not joking, i have to plann out my day like survival like primal mode, my family is absolutly psyhco too omg. Thanks god i watch some bear grylls videos, i least i some knowledge how to survive like a caveman. Seriously this is what im doing now.

T

Tombomb

Best advise is to decrease ur energy an let time pass! Life will come together

baguayinyang

baguayinyang

Statistically speaking, thoughts in your mind that occur in reality is called “coincidence”. Usually, out of 100 random events there will be a 1% to 5% chance of coincidence.

You should really take your anti-psychotic medication to reduce these positive symptoms of schizophrenia.

T

Tombomb

Should we promote how too feel better coming from someone with life experience ? I also agree with the meds n therapy ? But don’t scare him

T

Tombomb

Can I ask how many times ur thoughts are being related ??

T

Tombomb

People are plain bad these days I’ll give u a example! I think that people go around people totally negative I mean people are the worst. I feel overwhelmed by try for the heart too totally open! Finding a pure heart I most go through trials of life experiences ? I feel like I most experience life n it’s problems! But this people are horrible is a tougher issue then u may see? I mean it’s so tough fighting off hate from everybody ! I’m trying too see through this obstacle by treating people good and be patient with people! If my hate conquers over people s behavior that maybe this is life a delusion or a failure??

T

Tombomb

I try not too frustrate my mind ! I got slow Down n take things at my pace !! I needed to vent n I thank you guys for that

T

Tombomb

what do u guys call a person u always feels in the middle? I see the whole picture ! I feel un wanted ! I feel lost ! I fell a lot of ways ! I’m crazy cause of this ! I’m crazy for that ! Person who wants too learn even a person who can lose! Idk but the mental health field can learn alot of life ? We can protect the world with kindness n illness may very go invane

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR guys i found out something huge that might help everyones happiness. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR sorry guys im was out for while i had a huge psychotic episode i had to be sent to the psy hospital to change meds. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i dont know about you guys but i just realize that you just need the simple things in life i dont know but is this just me Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys im back, i think i found out who i am i think im a ancient alien species in my dna. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I don't know if this allowed on this forum but do you guys want to talk about racism. Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Please guys follow your heart not your brain, find your authentic self, do you understand this, your true self be your self all the time. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys the videos i shared are all [email protected] and lies dont believe them. Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i don't know everything, i have basic general knowledge, i live a very simple life. I just learn from you guys from your experiences, Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys lets have a personality traits thread i think this will be fun, so will know about eachother how about it? Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys if you want to appreciate everything and be grateful, pretend that your poor. Schizophrenia Forum 23
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys hows everyone doing, at my program :). Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Okay guys here another video i found pretty helpful in my opinion enjoy! title (When Life Falls Apart, Does it Actually Fall Into Place?) Schizophrenia Forum 0
THE MANDALORIAN You guys are amazing. Thank you. Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys why do i feel like im going to die in my sleep today. Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR sorry guys for another video, i dont want to bombard you with tons of videos today, this last video that i watch today, about confidence if its needed Schizophrenia Forum 0
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys watch this video, you will truly understand why avoiding negative thoughts doesn't work it just makes it worse. Schizophrenia Forum 12
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guess what guys i just found out that i have a Narcissistic Mother. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just a quick question guys. Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey post your favorite music youtube video guys enjoy: lets have fun tonight:) Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you guys love learning new things like me? Schizophrenia Forum 28
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys your Mind is the MOST Powerful thing in your Arsenal use it Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR omg i realize i post too much, i got to slow it down sorry guys, you must annoyed by it Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR heres another buddha quotes wisdom video, if you guys want to watch it Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys i really want to share this video, i found very helpful in my life, i hope its help you too :) Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Okay guys this quotes of wisdom, its not coverting to a religion in anyway. It helps me i hope it helps too :) Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hard work always pays off guys. Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys is harassment a crime just wondering? Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys this is going my third class of krav maga im very excited? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Motivating video i watch today on youtube hope you guys can motivated with this. Schizophrenia Forum 0
T What were you guys experience with this condition? Schizophrenia Forum 8
T I know im not schizophrenic, but i love you guys. Schizophrenia Forum 8
T How do you guys deal with your symptoms? Schizophrenia Forum 30
T Hey you guys.! Schizophrenia Forum 4
T What is so special about me guys? Schizophrenia Forum 21
T Are you guys and everyone else deceiving me? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T What do you guys think about this? Schizophrenia Forum 83
T Hi guys im back . Schizophrenia Forum 26
T How to live with this illness you guys? Schizophrenia Forum 33
T Hi you guys. How did schizophrenia start out for you? Schizophrenia Forum 9
I Are A Lot Of You Guys Into the Arts? Schizophrenia Forum 2
T Are you guys tired of hearing the tv talking about me yet? Schizophrenia Forum 11
I How Are You Guys Doing Financially/Professionally? Schizophrenia Forum 11
V Wazzup guys I'm new her.e... Schizophrenia Forum 14
J Hey Guys Schizophrenia Forum 3
W Do you guys think it's unhealthy to remember your relapse experiences? Schizophrenia Forum 3
C Hey guys, i made an account to ask for some advice, sorry. Schizophrenia Forum 6
C Do you guys think I have schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 27
R Tell me what you guys think. Schizophrenia Forum 3
N what do you guys do? Schizophrenia Forum 19
A Guys help me out Schizophrenia Forum 4