• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Guys I need help

L

LikKarp

It might sound common and stupid but it's important to me so I felt for a girl for like 4+ months I talked with her alot etc and then I confessed my feelings and got rejected and she told me that we can only be friends and she loves another one(even though I've never seen her to talk with a guy except of my close friend)but it has been like a month since that day and I can't get her out of my head my grades are gone nuts I'm in constant depression and I dont know what to do she is the first ever girl that I felt in love with actually she's the only one who talked with me because in my previous school no one talked with me because of me being an atheist but she was so special to me and I can't lose her so pls help

Nikita

Nikita

Former member
Hi Likkarp,

She has made her feelings clear.You say you like her a lot,love her even,well then stick with her as a friend.I can't say she will change her mind but if you show her consideration,loyalty,care and understanding,well the best lovers start off as friends,one day she may fall in love with you but this should not be your aim and you should not force it.Just hold on in there and be the est friend you can with the goal of maybe one day but also bear in mind she might move on to someone else and she should be free to do so if she wishes.If you do love her then you will want her to have the freedom to choose and to say no to you.So my advice is show your love for her by being a good friend.I wish you the best of luck!

L

LikKarp

But do You think i have a chance?Because i was so Broken that i havent talked with her for 2 weeks only words that came out of my mouth were hi
p.s. in my country nobody can approach her because her classmates, etc now that i have feelings for her and if he knows that and still does some moves he will have problems i know that sounds ridiculous but still its the "law" that everyone follows but the worst part is if somebody approaches her and i dont do shit my reputation will go nuts to the point where nobody will talk with me and if i do give a beatdown etc to that guy she will hate me probably

Nikita

Nikita

Former member
Mmm it sounds like you are under pressure.Maybe you can save your reputation by putting the word out that you did have feelings but now you regard her as just a friend,and will be behaving as such from now on.Don't give in to the rule that you have to be the macho male and beat the other guy up.Just e cool and lead this your way and you will still be a leader of the pack.I think you do stand a chance with her but not at this time you have to show her you can be a good friend first and behave maturely instead of acting like you own her and getting your fists out.Good luck Likkap.

L

LikKarp

Yeah but i think thats the problem because i was TOOOO much of a friend with her i was literally trying to be perfect and thats why she never saw me something more then a friend and i told her alll my weakness's and like gave my self a weak persons reputation

B

Blue229

If you care about her as a friend keep it that way and don't expect anything more. The reason I say this is because you won't want to lose a good friend and the bigger your social circles, the more chance you have of finding someone who is right for you. Your platonic friend will likely have female friends who are single, or will do sooner or later. Don't think of it as being "friendzoned" but an opportunity for a better social life. Good luck with it. You are still very young so don't panic.