Guilty after eating?

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I've been feeling guilty after eating most food. Is this normal? Should I see my doctor?

N

nemo

It could be a symptom of an eating disorder, it's better to see your doctor as early as possible. If you are developing an eating disorder, you need to get help as soon as possible, so many studies have shown that you are much more likely to recover fully if you seek intervention early.
It's not norrmal to feel guilty after eating most foods, it's a sign of disordered eating and possibly an eating disorder.

Take care of yourself

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

It could be a symptom of an eating disorder, it's better to see your doctor as early as possible. If you are developing an eating disorder, you need to get help as soon as possible, so many studies have shown that you are much more likely to recover fully if you seek intervention early.
It's not norrmal to feel guilty after eating most foods, it's a sign of disordered eating and possibly an eating disorder.

Take care of yourself
I'm going to reschedule my appointment for next week. It's getting worse, feeling guilty after eating popcorn and light snacks