• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Guilt from past / hyper sexuality as child

• Thread starter Carolmicheals73727
  • Start date
GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon

Well sounds like a rocky childhood regardless. It's too easy to access that stuff these days. In my first ten years we didn't have anything like that. Sex was like China. We'd heard of it but had no real idea what it was. Kids should be allowed to be kids. It's nice you have a close relationship with your mother.

C

Carolmicheals73727

Well sounds like a rocky childhood regardless. It's too easy to access that stuff these days. In my first ten years we didn't have anything like that. Sex was like China. We'd heard of it but had no real idea what it was. Kids should be allowed to be kids. It's nice you have a close relationship with your mother.
That’s very true. I’m not sure how old you are but as I’m 18 I grew up in the wake of the digital age. So accessible. I probably could have benefited from a birth year of 1985 hahah. It’s whatever at this point. When the ocd came back when I was 15-16 or so, I hadn’t seen it in years so I was heartbroken that period of my life wasn’t over. I’m hoping this could be the last like bout of it.

C

Carolmicheals73727

That’s very true. I’m not sure how old you are but as I’m 18 I grew up in the wake of the digital age. So accessible. I probably could have benefited from a birth year of 1985 hahah. It’s whatever at this point. When the ocd came back when I was 15-16 or so, I hadn’t seen it in years so I was heartbroken that period of my life wasn’t over. I’m hoping this could be the last like bout of it.
And again, I appreciate your thoughtful responses more than you know. It’s so incredibly kind. I think someone who has put up with as many questions as you have probably really understands this disease. I wish you all the best going forward. You are a kind and helpful being :)