• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

guess i should intoduce myself

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
hi been here for about a month and have found it really helpful and thought it was about time i introduced myself didn't want to at first as i get nervous when i post/start a new thred but am getting use to it, i'm around 17 and have PTSD, i hear voices and have depressive episodes for around a week or so, i get very nervose at times (useually around new people) and shake and stammer for weeks after this occors which is at best annoing, i'm generally very insecure about myself and the people i meet which means i am useually a people pleaser but am secretly distrustful of most people i meet, am reciving councilling atm and have spent around a year (14 months 3 weeks 4 days 13 hours and 25 mins i counted) in a MH unit, so yeah hi hope everyone is ok and doing well
thanks for taking the time to read :) :hug:
stay happy

D

Dollit

Thanks for saying hello Whisper - it's good to know a bit about each other. I hope we continue to support you and don't get nervous about posting or starting a new thread - we haven't eaten anybody yet!

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:welcome: and look forward to getting to know you better.

Rollinat

whisper

whisper

Founding Member
thanks for the welcoms :) makes me feel well......welcom :redface: sorry couldnt think of a better word lol, so yeah thanks

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
hi wisper, welcome to the boards:welcome:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi whisper and :welcome:

I hope the counselling is going well for you (y)

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi whisper and:welcome: Take care.:hug: