• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

grrrr

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i'm so sick of being mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

M

maudikie

To diddypinks.

I would suggest that you try hard to make the effort to go to the group. just one, and see how it works out. You can always leave if you want to.
Ther are other things to do besides making jewwlry - painting, reading aloud in a group - whatever your interests. Please try and let us know how you get onIf you are not satisfied with your C.P.N. I should ask for a change of nurse. It may b that he/she is not in tune with you. another interest you could take up is going to an exercise class.
There are a number of groups in Cornwall now, so surely you can find one to suit yourself.
Try to cheer up. I know it is hard on you, but we all have to make the best of things as they are.:grouphug:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
thankyou had a bit of a moment lol but seriousley they dont have much that is fun there it seems really depressing diddy

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
who are you? dont get me wrong i am paranoid but how do you know where i live? its very well to say cheer up but sometimes i cant cheer up i cant do anything at that group because it is so small i'd feel like the walls were caving in, there are men in the group and i have fear of men i am also fundamentally self esteem staus of an ameeba stress causes me to be unwell and its so bloody terrifying its just too much not to mention there isnt much that interests me there i'm moving soon and think what i need is college! i love learning things and think itd be a real achievment diddy:)