• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Group Hug

C

cherbear

Well as I am now at last sleeping at night I have been lax in posting midnight rambles so here is midday ramble instead it's still 12 0' something so it still counts ;) lol xxxx January is at last drawing to a close and I think it's quite safe to say I have never been more glad to see the back of a month before . It was a hellish start to the year and I'm gradually getting back on an even keel and learning to work through my anxiety and depression with no medication . It's not always easy and I thank my lucky stars I have such an amazing partner he is a true angel . The quote that sums up my journey at the moment is ......

" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass . It's about learning to dance in the rain . "

So here is to us all we are all at various stages with our MH issue so here is wishing we all have a year of discovery by , finding ourselves , being true to ourselves , being good to ourselves and that though we have issues our individual selves are beautiful inside and out and let no one tell you otherwise . So group hug :hug: and love to all :loveshower: xxxx

keepsafe

keepsafe

Awww no one has replied, its very positive that you feel like this ((((((hugs)))).

Keep it up

KS
xxxx

C

cherbear

Aw thanks Keepsafe and Shaky thanks for the group hugs my lovelies :hug1: xxxx

C

cherbear

I have the kettle on again I have more cups than a Mad Hatters teaparty , so help yourself how do you take your tea ?! :tea:

Last edited:
keepsafe

keepsafe

Just got a pint of it ta, no sugar and a bit of milk just how I like it :)
xxxx

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Ah I don't do tea..... Or coffee for that matter but will partake in the group hug x

C

cherbear

How about some cake then Sparkly ? A virtual tea party first time for everything I guess lol :cheers:

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

wouldn't say no to a slice of coffee walnut thanks,,,,

group hug too.:grouphug:

C

cherbear

Angry Butterfly a lady after my own heart I just bought one this afternoon , no joke ! xxxx

Quickduck I think it's safe to say that is the Mother of all group hugs ! xxxx

Duly noted Sparkly chocolate fudge it is ! xxxx

:cheers::hug:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anxiety Forum 10
AnxiousE Anxiety Forum 6