• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

grinandbearit

G

grinandbearit

Hi. im new to site just saying hello .
interested for new ideas on how to cope with wife with mental health issues.
(y)

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hiii and :welcome:

Hope you get all the information you need :D

Lozzi :flowers:

D

Dollit

Hi there and hope we can help. Different problems bring up different issues but when you feel like talking just pick a spot and we'll try to help.

G

grinandbearit

Hi there and hope we can help. Different problems bring up different issues but when you feel like talking just pick a spot and we'll try to help.
ty,for the welcome,sure i,ll find many issues to talk about.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there, welcome to the forum! I'm sure that you'll find it useful as there are all sorts of different ideas that come up pretty much on a daily basis for coping with life and mental illness. We're all a friendly bunch and are happy helping wherever we can. Dive in when you feel comfortable!

G

grinandbearit

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I'm sure that you'll find it useful as there are all sorts of different ideas that come up pretty much on a daily basis for coping with life and mental illness. We're all a friendly bunch and are happy helping wherever we can. Dive in when you feel comfortable!
hi and ty for the welcome,now i know where to find like minded ppl i,m sure i,ll have things to ask and add

you cant always feel what u see (grinandbearit)