• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Greetings

bozo

bozo

I'm 39 and I have a lot of issues. Some are kind of hard to talk about but perhaps I will elaborate more about that in the future. Just from lurking around and reading some posts I already feel glad I came here. Hopefully I can find some support and guidance and try to assist other people in return. I never really had as much trouble in making friends as I did in keeping them.

Bod

Bod

Hi bozo, welcome to the forum. Like many of us here I find it hard to talk about myself and feel scared to as well but I know I will one day as the help is here.

J

junebugspuppetshow

I'm 39 and I have a lot of issues. Some are kind of hard to talk about but perhaps I will elaborate more about that in the future. Just from lurking around and reading some posts I already feel glad I came here. Hopefully I can find some support and guidance and try to assist other people in return. I never really had as much trouble in making friends as I did in keeping them.
Hi, I'm new here too. I'm about to turn 43 and I have always had trouble keeping friends myself. People often equate the mood swings to being too unpredictable to invest in so it gets lonely and I thought I would try to find a forum where people understand what is like to have BD and maybe have some actual conversations with people who get it so I'm here just to talk, to help pass time, to listen. Hit me back if you get lonely or just want to chat with someone who will not judge you.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Welcome Bozo. Without going into the finer details, what are your problems? This is how we help each other best, when we know what others are up against.