• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Greetings

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

Hello, just another person that doesn't feel they belong anywhere. I'm a fiction writer that has her mind beyond this world. I feel like I'm losing connection with reality sometimes.

2020 has been life changing for me. I haven't had physical contact with people all year and I can say I'm officially a recluse.

I don't live with my parents anymore and we don't communicate. I never had a bond with them and I don't see the purpose of parents as adults. They gave me housing, clothes, a car, money, took me places, paid medical, etc but as an adult I do all that myself now.

I can't believe 2020 is about over and nothing but government imprisonment occurred.

Lavender_Rose

Lavender_Rose

Hello, sorry your year has been so rough. There have been a lot of shifts and changes. Maybe getting some companionship on here may help.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi prettyroses welcome to the forum :welcome:

Most of us have been hit pretty hard by the pandemic and I don't think people can take another year in isolation. Hopefully the vaccine will get rid of it. Take care and Merry Christmas. :santa:

M

L

Ladyfair

Hello Welcome .🌹

J

jenni hunt

2020 is the worst year of my life...I lost my mother at the start of this year. She was suffering from cancer for 16 years. After her, I felt my purpose in life is useless. But I have to live with the rest of my family, the most important person after my mother is my husband, He loves me a lot but I wish she could be back. Missed her so much.:low::low: