• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Greetings

S

Samk

Hello i have suffered from depression for a long time. I just keep myself to myself. Of recent I have found that i hear people talking who are in front of me and i cant respond to them. I hear what they say but i feel like a i cant process it. This then ends in people being frustrated that I'm not listening but it's not intentional.
I cant sleep on a night its been like this for years. I feel tired my eyes hurt i feel tired in my bones but my brain doesnt switch off. I dont drink fizzy drinks or coffee or anything with caffeine. Some days i run for miles on end but i still dont get tired.

My eye sight is getting worse everytime i have it checked. I dont seem to be gaining or loosing weight.
Im at my wit's end. 😥

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Samk and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having. The first step would be to tell your GP. They will then find you appropriate support.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome to the forums, Samk! xo, j :grouphug:

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Hello i have suffered from depression for a long time. I just keep myself to myself. Of recent I have found that i hear people talking who are in front of me and i cant respond to them. I hear what they say but i feel like a i cant process it. This then ends in people being frustrated that I'm not listening but it's not intentional.
I cant sleep on a night its been like this for years. I feel tired my eyes hurt i feel tired in my bones but my brain doesnt switch off. I dont drink fizzy drinks or coffee or anything with caffeine. Some days i run for miles on end but i still dont get tired.

My eye sight is getting worse everytime i have it checked. I dont seem to be gaining or loosing weight.
Im at my wit's end. 😥
Greeting and salutations 👍

S

sadgirl

Hi samk and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 3
Beauty in Darkness Introduce Yourself 14
Pearlriverbridge Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 2