• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

greetings

Pearlriverbridge

Pearlriverbridge

hello there people of the internet. I'm a very lonely and isolated individual and decided to join in the hopes of finding likeminded people to talk to.
Take care :)

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome pearlriverbridge! There are plenty of friendly and thoughtful people here. We hope you will enjoy looking around. We are glad you found us. xo, j

R

Resolution

Welcome if you want to talk I’m here to listen as members listen to me

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Welcome @Pearlriverbridge you will meet some lovely caring people here that are here to help.
Best thing you can do is start a thread and open up, tell us how you are feeling and you will be blown away at the knowledge that the members have gone through similar issues.

If you feel like just hanging out come down to the chill out lounge, we have a lot of fun down there. Real friendships are developed in a relaxed enviroment. I like posting music and listening to everyones favorite tunes, but there are a lot of fun threads

All the best to you
Eddie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 4
T Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 3
Beauty in Darkness Introduce Yourself 14
M Introduce Yourself 2