• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Greetings earthlings

Astrid

Astrid

Yeah, I don't really know why I'm here. I guess it is late and I'm bored and not in the best of moods. I really don't like to share much that could be in any way identifying so forgive me if I'm a little vague (yes, paranoia is one of my problems). Let's see, I guess I can say I'm a recent college graduate who is currently unemployed. Female. 20-something. Future crazy cat lady. Enough about me, let's talk about you. Etc, etc.

J

Janeros

:welcome: Astrid, depression sufferer of 20 years and I guarantee a future crazier cat lady. That's all about me. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here :hug:

S

starfish

Astrid

congratulations for graduating! what line of work are you interested in? i am retired, thinking of doing some charity work.:)

Astrid

Astrid

thanks for your responses. I don't really know what line of work I'm looking for. I really don't like anything that involves interacting with people (I think I should have gone to mortuary school!:p) I worked in an office before I lost my job and it was kind of torture for me, I just don't do well with "office politics" and having to constantly pretend to be someone I'm not. So I really don't know. I studied sculpture in college and well, not a lot of jobs around in that field right now.:rolleyes: Lately I have been dog sitting for some money, which is perfect for me until I have to talk to the owners at drop off and pick up, that's the only part I dread.