• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Greetings all...

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

...I'm new to this forum and I'm glad I found it. I'm looking forward to discussing my "issues" with like minded people.

Diloch!

Cymru am byth!

Gwaredd

A

Ainsworth

ive always found myself as an invisable person who never stood out with anything to make anyone proud....just 'unremarkable' really.....:unsure:

ahh but i dont care :tea:

what does Gwaredd mean, is it welsh? or just made up?

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

ive always found myself as an invisable person who never stood out with anything to make anyone proud....just 'unremarkable' really.....:unsure:

ahh but i dont care :tea:

what does Gwaredd mean, is it welsh? or just made up?
No one is invisible. Each person has something of which to be proud. The fact that you are a living human being is something of which to be proud. You have a lot to offer and that is always something of which to be proud. Any one who thinks otherwise is a fool.

And, yes, Gwaredd, is the Welsh spelling of Gareth. I was born in Trethomas but moved the the States as a lad. I spoke Welsh fluently at home but have lost much of it over the years. However, I am desperately trying to relearn it since it is a beautiful language and the Welsh people are trying to keep it alive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 3
Beauty in Darkness Introduce Yourself 14
Pearlriverbridge Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 2
Q Introduce Yourself 2