• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

grassing up the bad shrinks

T

trainwreck

wandering the net i found a review on the mental hospital i go to an been an in pationant.it said things like was it clean were the staff helpfull ect ect, well you no the story when the shrink nearly killed me with wrong meds an withdrawl tactics.if not its on the forum, anyway at the bottom of the page it said write anything else you care to mention,well i would love to grass the shrink up an even get him sacked or suspended, an tell about the rubbish staff on night shift ,i forgot to tell you this there was a nurse an a security gaurd, i have seen the male nurse drag a mattrose to a spare room to sleep on duty . but the stress of it would be to much if i grassed, they would call me in things would be denide i would be blacklisted , an a massive cover up would take place, after all im mental they would say thats why you were in here.no in the real world it wont work even if he did nearly kill me twice,even a sound mind witch mine sure isnt, would need to be strong to tackle this.this is what were up against, the fucking wall ??????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::ma

D

Dollit

Hospital reviews are done regularly and they are about how a hospital is now and how it has improved (or not) so there could well be a difference from when you were in there, especially if a number of years have passed.

T

trainwreck

i still go to the hospital , infact i go in 2 weeks , it was a year or so ago when my problems with them happend .the shrinks are still the same , the guy that nearly killed me twice was sacked by his consutant an set back on with another one. if no one bothers with the questionair how will they no . there banking on people not complaining.its even more caotic now , where the consultants saw in pationts an out pationts .they do the wards or the outpationts now, so if you go back to outpationts you never see the srink that was your doc on the ward.i still have friends on the wards ,long team pationts an go on the wards to visit them, i see whats going on believe me .plus if someone nearly killed you will incompidence would you forget about it answer me that. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
my shrink used to almost force a argument with me, i used to leave ther rageing. she wouldnt give me meds or anything last time i saw her.
it got to the point wher i hated her, i told her last time i went in. well i`d hate to live abroad, trying to imply she wasnt happy becuase she was from new zealand. she probs didnt get that tho the witch. i mean wudnt even give me meds, i wanted them for sleepin and stuff. my sleepin patterns terribal.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just phoned them up, i gota see step down clinic. which has scared me a bit, cos ther gona get a mouthfull if they dont give me meds or basicly say anythin i dont like.

T

trainwreck

be cool

dont go to crazy buddy , they only hold it against you ,just say i carnt get well if i carnt sleep. my wife has told me to cool it on the questioner, she can see its winding me up, an if i post the email would probably make me more ill. just a tap on the keyboard could screw me. :(:(

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i did one like that, but it was only for the doctors. dont think it had anythin to do with mentalhealth.