• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Grandeur hallucination

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I keep my feelings of grandeur a super secret from people. It's from the bible and from secret paintings and one I post on here sometimes of a cloud nebulae in the sky. This lead to granduer attacks of insane proportions. Because it came form th bible an the bible is written by dreamers. I couldn't do anything other then secretly thinnk I was just another character in the bible. A certain passage in revelations still to this day holds true for me about the near future. This has caused me to simmultaneously have super long schizoid attacks while I work on what I work on, which is gravity, the tail,and the gyroscope. When I work hard on one of those things now while I'm out of the rabbit hold they usually progress but once I start tripping from grandeur hallucination again I'll just sit there like I'm studying what the voices have said is real and what really is real.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Why keep it a secret?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I don't understand
I can't change from my original view point on what the bible says and what I point at it being. So I keep working on balance system ideas and what I originaly was doing, tying together the unexplained gravity, the sub conscious, and the balance system.

EdEd

EdEd

Interesting concept.