• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

GP request, General Review

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have my GP general review request appointment today. It's this morning.

I have to request something in the any other buisness, and otherwise, I'll note what she'll say or do, I know that I am scheduled to collect a form for blood tests to be done, at some point.

I will hope to do an update, at some point, in the earlier afternoon after lunch.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Well, I can happily report, that the appointement went well. The dose of Fluxoetine has been upped to 7.5 again, far t he best dose for me, particularly regarding this rotten seasonal weather.

Asked about mental health, oops, i felt, I'm unprepared, any way i was able to rustle up that helicopters are thing on the ground, and internally, I'm fine.

Comments/complimented i look well again, like she has done on previous appointments.

Has confirmed ar thritis, in right leg, take 1 panadol daily, when warmer, level off.

The one aspect, i'm unsure is when I need to be seen again, I'll verify this through the e consult.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

My junior anchor GP, who works along side the senior in chief GP, separately, she will be expecting her child, sounfortunately, i won't be able to have an actual further review.

However, i have been advised and encouraged from the chief senior admin, from the su rgery, that I have any such problems, with mental health sorry folks, in moderating teams, for this bit, related conditions, to email into the surgery, and t hey will do their utmost implied to accomodate.

So I am feeling a bit mifffed, I won't be able to be reviewed, certainly not, via the junior anchor GP.

Now, I wasn't at all well, over the weekend, I had problems via my nasal passeges, and I had couple of bouts of upset tums, anyway, I'm very much better now, on both counts, well, i was going to sel f threaten to reorganise the appointment, and be in on another day, then the problems subsided, and I was eventually overall much better.

i am blaming my problems, i have been received in that, they can't issue non prescribed, vitamin d, rats i thouight, so I have been extremely iraite. I am trialing, a drink of vitamin d, from a health store, in North London, and I am certain, that the fruit flavours of the drink, did not at all help me out.

Anyway, sorry to diagress, so I am feeling just a bit miffed, I won't be able to ve reviewed off.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.