• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

GP Request General Review - Quandery - a bit of help please, which is highly unusual, I know

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Hi All,

I'll do a full update of the review later on, in the interim I am having a spot of bother; It has been offered suggested that and as I have been stable, to drop down to 20ml, I felt what alarm bells warning, I am far better, and 25ml is far the best dose for me, and I can happily listenng to musicals or music during evening and knitting combined.

I am in a quandary, and in eed of opion/advice, and I am in 3 minds, whether to get back to the group p ractice, and seek advice from a part icualr senior in chief GP, or not, that if i drop back down to 20, and if I don't feel good physical healt h, or if there have been helicopters, i nthe duration on 20ml, trialing, I am not feeling happy at the moment, because I know exactly what will happen allowing for 8pm onwards, temporarily, that I cold have heard voices, or intrusive reactions I now call it, or paranoia, flare ups, and it coudl and does take me an age, before I am much better. Apart from attempting to listening to musicals and music and knitting, I would rat her have me kept well and far better - evening time wise.

I am now in a spot of bother, and don't know what to do, wait until 6 weeks and up date, that 25ml is far the best dose, or as they say, urgent problem, don't delay , so I'm thnking in terms of contacitng the senior in chief, and note what he might say.

I am trying to put across that if I dropd own to 20, I'll have all sorts of problems, and I am thinking in terms of when and after out to volunteer.

It's the volunteering side of things, being surrounded, via staffing, and that in turn could lead me to have heard voices, or intrusive reactions or paranoia.

Could somebody or anyone advice please, again, i know this is highly unusual for me to seek support and help, in this instance, myself?

So as I explain, I am in a quandary.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie

JessisMe

JessisMe

I would contact the senior gp to ease your worries. Six weeks is a long time to sit with them.
Please take good care. xo, j

N

natalie

Thank JessisMe,

I'll take this into consideration. Thanks very much. It's appreciated.

I'll prepare the e on line commication form, this evening.

Have a good day , or evening,

Best regards.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Yes I would contact and book an appointment for the senior GP, if you find 25 MLS the best dose they should listen to you.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,,

This is what I can't understand regarding the junor anchor GP, who saw me today, I'll pr efer the senior GP any road, as he knows my mental health case, better than any one else in the group.

I'll just be about to deal with the e on line consultation form application, for in particular himself, to get back to me via my email account.

The Senior GP is excellent, I'm not so sure about the junior anchor GP now.

Have a good evening,

Best regards.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Glad you have an excellent senior GP that you can trust.
Hope it gets resolved.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Yes, I'm in a greement with you. Let's hope up to Thursday, I'll be more resettled. Or in due course.

So do I hope it gets resolved.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

After a much much better night's sleep, in a deep sleep too, feeling more rational today, I have decided to carry out per instruction what the other doctor suggested, and I'll take 25ml, for the 6 weeks, she'll review me then. Hopefully, and I was always always finding 25ml too strong to my liking, for particularly evening time, whilst if were still going away, on holidays/vacations.

As I say, I am more rational, after better sleep, so I will monitor the next appointment, within, and depending, well I'll update the senior in chief in due course anyhow, and all being well, shouild drop to 20ml, I know myself, I have been balanced and stablised for a very long time, on 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Folks/Hi All,

After a much much better night's sleep, in a deep sleep too, feeling more rational today, I have decided to carry out per instruction what the other doctor suggested, and I'll take 25ml, for the 6 weeks, she'll review me then. Hopefully, and I was always always finding 25ml too strong to my liking, for particularly evening time, whilst if were still going away, on holidays/vacations.

As I say, I am more rational, after better sleep, so I will monitor the next appointment, within, and depending, well I'll update the senior in chief in due course anyhow, and all being well, shouild drop to 20ml, I know myself, I have been balanced and stablised for a very long time, on 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.
I love reading your posts because you have such a lovely way of writing that is somewhat unusual but very distinct to you. ❤💕👍

N

natalie

Thanks very much, mind you, i always had belived that i didn't have a way of writing, particularly what with my lack of english grammar at times in a piece. I always particularly for articles, have my pieces checked over by mother so that for an example, she can then recorrect me how to properly phrase something, within a sentence, or paragraph.

Anyway, I'll accept as a strong compliment.

Best regards.