• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

GP General Review Appointment - Medication - one aspect

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

For the final 6 weeks, I shall be taking 25ml, However, on the 6th week, the GP part timer doctor shall review me again, and after a very good better decent night's sleep overnight, I am more rational today, we're both going to adjudicate, and decide whet her to lower dose a notch down to 20ml.

I am all for this, so this will be about time, that the dose is lowered to 20ml.

I always always use my self help management, of fitness, and also listening to music as extra recovery aids, along side of the med.

This will hopefully now read as 20ml of Abiilfy.

In my haste last night, I was feeling very anxious, and felt i had to seek a second opinon. I have now realised, and understand, much better, along of better night's sleep I can drop a notch of Abiify dose.

I will do update on this site, in 6weeks,.

Have a good 6 weeks, all, I shall be around,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for updating us, it is best to be on the lowest dose possible with dr involvement.
Hugs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Psychiatric Drugs/Medications 1