• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

GP Booked Appointment (face to face)

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Yep, that's what I've said. Finally, due to my psorasis leg problem, I have been able to have a in house face to face appointment booked, for tomorrow late morning. There is a question from the locum GP point of view about room avaialability, I'll note what happens, tomorrow.

i'm feeling much happily relieved, that I have been requested from the locum GP to book up a face to face appointment.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

J

Jolly

Wow that is brilliant we can’t get past the receptionist then if you do it is the nurse practitioner. Hope all goes well xx

N

natalie

Hi Jolly, nice to meet you.

I needed to be seen, on the part of the locum GP, due to the fact, I have from brewed up over the years, terrible psorasis patches on left leg. They will check it, and then update any prescriptions and or maybe a better cream, for it. i do already have and use a bath emolient as i can't put f ragrent bath lotion drops, into the bath, . I also use a softening and smoothing combined cream.

The appointment does not have anything to do with my mental health and we sorted that when the Locum GP called me back, this morning.

Thanks for your support.

J

Jolly

Ditto. We still can’t get in not even to see the nurse practitioner who diagnosed me wrong gone last October (long story) which has led to all sorts going wrong now including my mental health being so high xx

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Natalie,
I'm glad you've got a Drs appointment, hope the psoriasis clears up very soon.
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I was very tired for last night, so I couldn't feel to log on.

Yes, I had the appointment, the locum GP and she orginnaly knew me from staffing side, she'll help out as and when, and she's recommded the idea, to derintology, and to see if they could help herout a little bit more than she couldn't, I asked how long it could take for the referral, and she hinted that it could be a while.

Anyway, I am relying upon the fact that the referral has been organised, and I shall await to read and see or hear, when the referral appointment might be.

Thankfully, it's not too itchy presently, the left leg mainly.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I just haven't heard yet from the deterimology, and I am making do, or have received brand new cream, prescribed, from the GPs. And my new r epeat of Bath emolient.

Best regards all.