• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Gotta lighten up!

BillFish

BillFish

Nobody hassles me, I get paid to do what the hell I want,mental health services don't hassle me.Yet I constantly beat myself up.My mood fluctuates from happy highs to suicidal lows with no logical reason.

This illness can really be testing sometimes.:scared:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi billfish yeah i want to have this too will pass written on my hand just to reming me in a low it will pass and an extreme high this will pass much rather the low! either way it does go away keep your chin up diddy

T

terri

hi billfish yeah i want to have this too will pass written on my hand just to reming me in a low it will pass and an extreme high this will pass much rather the low! either way it does go away keep your chin up diddy
so what's new.

I remember when.........

anyone want to listen. When I was a girl, the start of a storm was the sending of the message, all for play. The end of the storm meant the nightmares were over and the daylight was for those prayers, not the middle of those nights.

Nightmares were brought on over by the power of the daylight and the extreme sunny days brought much happiness, as did the rays of the sun over nows in the winter, the silver brought the gold, and the true treasures were the highs after the lows of those depressions....... weathers you know!!!!

Magnetic north and south, and what's to do, the disposal of ashes, and the destructions of our seas, and our seasons are all for change, and you all what, said with much stunning disbelief here.......wonder!

Come on get your act together, is it sort of all not so obvious then that there is bound to be a resurgence of fears through lows, because the planet is in a state of ... depression.

Tut tut. Get off your soapbox now Maryhanna and go put the kettle back on and make yourself that tea, get your breakfast, and go wear your wig, your barnett you know, for all females around here are all going bald, and whose to see it? The hairdresser does that for sure, through hair dyes etc et al and through their incidious lies about how wonderful the person on the other end of those scissors look. Took me off once before for speaking my mind freely, so let us hope it never ever happens again.

Surely to goodness, somebody, some expert, some pretty damned annoyed person here, can go tell the world the truth and not have to be expelled, like a school girl from School.

So here goes, through the next post that is, for it is incredibly annoying to lose all words and work through someone's desire to upset me and for me to hit the wrong key.

So tatas for now

BFD OH HO HO H2o AS WELL:innocent:

T

terri

my life story and so never ending story....comtintued...

N as I was savin ooo

Ho ho ho, i's just about Sanda Clause times and we are coming up to Chrimbo and we are oh so excited, and I lies in bed, and I am all of five years sold and then I hear it, the wings, the beat of the wings of a bird in flight, and I get out of bed, and I throw open the window and it is cold cold cold.......... ooo......... oh so cold and my fingers clutch the bedpost as I throw myself back into bed, and the frost there, gives me frost bite, and there is a fear of Sanpers and I want to go there and do that and I have to go to the toileet and my mother is screaming her head off for what have I done again, what again, yes oer the years, the same ol ol ol stuff and it is so not nice for her to have to do that or for my four sisters to end up with wet sacks and so you see it is awesomely vital for all people's to understand the sane sense of what I am saying.

You know a mother with a daughter and or with a son who has an explosion on their minds and they are tucked up in bed and then their natural organs take over and they want to wee or poop. And what they do not want to do is go get out of bed again, for as they went off to bed, they did not want to go, and so when they wake up in the night, they do think, tscht, for not not understanding the fears of a child. ooo Thank goodness it was all up to an expert to tell her when it happened to her son via her sister for heer nephew was the same and he was all of 9 when he stopped the tiddle bed and I was sort of all, 14, the last night of my life as a young girl and the dirty sod says that and that and that and that and that and what our mother calleth it was ... ooo ... piddle bed.

Sorkin someat not nice on my right bosom this morning and I can't quite make out what it sort o is. Oh yes, got it, not quite in the mood, and that's not all, zhat's someone elses problem and something else to figure it out. Use an intelligent brain to sort out a problem like the one above, to see the solution, and go sorta figure and go and understand that there is absolutely no one to give the correct answer to a rather painless problem, except me, for sore there is someone who gives their kid a kick and a child a crack around the head and a blast of a voice for doing what I did.

Wet and tiddle the bed for it was awesomely cold out there, incredibly dark back then, and where was the bogie man this time, the night of the incredible fears of the dawning of another new day of terror.

Hiding under the bed to suck me under, through the pull of my legs, while my sisters were snoring and calling out to Gop Gop Gop and our Susie was wailing and our Wendy was bailing herself out and our Hoff Hoff Hoff Her Hover Dawnin was cryin and our Da was pedalling his bike in his sack and our Ma's teeth woff chagging a choo ga na choo choo over in the Glass Bell Jar at the Side of the Bed, and our Cat was outside Catter Wailing Wailing and our Dane, our Dog's best friend now was Woof Woof Woofing in the freezing cold, and our Rabbits were squealing and our stotes were ripping over his cage, and our spiders were climbing up the walls and making so s'long cobwebs and our terrors were mounting and I lay there and I thought of how nice it would be to wait until my sisters got up in the morning, and I could have those bed covers all for myself, for always pulling themselves their ways or my ways back again, when I gave the tug backwards and guts guts guts, we have all got, and sort of always have had, and somehow it is all rather easy to explain.

Explosions.

When you wake up as a child for a pee and a peep bo from under the covers and the ghosts are still there, you rather tender time yourself and fall back to sleep and then go dream dream dream..... haaaaaaaar haaaaaaaaaaar haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar and sort of dream and imagine you are sitting so so and so so on the chamber potty or the toilet, depending upon your age, and then you go wees and weeeeees away and you feel nice and warm down below and ten you go........

Oooops a daisy, and mummy goes, oh no, not again, as you go daring yourself to go tell her before big big big sister does, and she goes, oh simply, oh mawieser, you little bleeder, and I goes oh ma you know I have not started and she goes, something wrong up there and points up to the top of her head and means upstairs, and I goes oh mum, don't say zhat, and she goes.... ooo .....

not again. For a fortnight I could have cried every single simple step of the way all the way, backwards and forwards to school, and right through to the year before college, for I was doh doh doh peddy patch and I was the what's the word for it, as our sister susie said, the what, roll eyes in stunning utter disbelief at her power of the insanity of it all, 'spoilt one of the family'.

Gosh, get's it well off the chest and out of the system a good blast of words and now nearly 64 and what do I find, the captain of the ship wants me on board for the marriage proposals were accepted, and so was the answer, and so, no back pedal from me, or he or he or she either and so on and so forth and so forces of power are oh so with me and then I go sleep on... ooo

Herodatusloverpart4 coming up one day, so do not dare nop nop ban me, oh so whap, have I done, sort a WHAT, worked through another Desus, and sort a ended up spiralled and spirited up and sort of got my ACTS of my own, for my own safety's sake and so now I do go off on one for someone has foresaken me and used my mind if not my body, for an explosion of their own great gifts of feelings, both upstairs and down below, and it's called ... ooo ...

getting off of hogged up off someone and someone called Terryup sup as swell you kno how.

Spleeeee is s'all now.

Take care, all's forgiven if not forgotten. et als are s'inners and live ho ho ho .... snop nepxt door .....teeth, nails down blackboard feeling in right bosom this am

:mad::)

T

terri

Herodatus sorf offa parp 4s and n so on and so on and so on and so no more...

AM off a ban and a bann and a bannin and a big bad baffin bannin and am oh so sore at no one not now and now then my dear ones I wanna tell you a little story and it goes not unlike this ... ooo ... so watch out there is a big bad boaffie about and his surname is Brazeeeego an what he doe is goes life's a breeze and so watch out orhe is the big bad wolf in the fairy story of the Little Red Riding Hood, and so ten a penny and must just go there, and promife not to say dust instead of just instead of j for d for this innins for someat's sup wi the worl an it's causing me concerns and sort of sorting out earth's proglems and someat's come up in dhe paper ... ooo ... oooooooooeeeerrr and can't help but laff my head off, what, yes, once again, after a vile vle vile life's gone apeshit, whoops, excuse that t for p there, and what it is was... I was so foretold.

NEW IT I oh so told you so, all of you, now get on your back burner, and bring out those bunsuns and get those kids back to the scientific and go geet your hair singed for you wont die you know, not yet anyways, not until you are desperate. Hehehehehehe.

Brownie Wownie Got My Votie Wotie and who comes out on s'top

Brown of course.

Heckle yourself backwards, Camerooooon and Clegg Clampit, you are so no more Big Bad Wolf, zhan, Zane Grey, was a Cowgirl.:drool:

Hip Hip Hoorah, three cheers for the leader of the Pack, Gordon Powdon you are Superstar today, and so is Sari his beautiful wife, and their lovely children, and don't forget to send me off to Scotland for I am the Queen you are, oh yes I r, and you are so no no more's Sir Michael's best frien, than the girl sorted so next next door. Sweetharsses for s'ever.

tatas

T

terri

hey dear ...ooo...

Nobody hassles me, I get paid to do what the hell I want,mental health services don't hassle me.Yet I constantly beat myself up.My mood fluctuates from happy highs to suicidal lows with no logical reason.

This illness can really be testing sometimes.:scared:
Got a fog on my mind this morning, ducks, don't let it get to ya, just think of it this way, calm before the storm, weather highs and lows, evil it is not, simply the mood swings of the atmospheric pressure. So who the hell was that person who sold that person those drugs and who was the dippy dar who did the prescription for the pads are those expenses, where they come and make a s'lots of money, and go what again... ooo ...

bipolar does not not exist not any more, all except for the atmospheric pressure and pleeeeeeeeeassssse do not take it out on me, it was all so so so sob obvious all those years ago, and what does mankind do, carry on with those heads buried in those sand bags, and so what we got now is Harry sort of lookin out for Chelsea and sort of Londoneer I am, and cockney sparrows in sort of our families, and so so sup doh apples and stairs, and frippin well don't come down oh Hamberees on tp form again and sort of tip toppo and sort of stripped off at the window and sort of glows off on one again and gets heerself angry over lots of what, nuffin, get real, get true, get greater, and get treasures and the first treasure we get are s'lots of sprin cabbage dug up from own garden and the next are the spuds and followed by.................hmmmmmm

for Sir Michael is so asleep and so am I.

Fab Fab Fab I are, and not so Fat as I so Sort Ted I Werff

Sorted:innocent: