• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Got vaccine appointment (YAY!)- still impacted by the isolation

L

luvyrself

Havent been here for awhile. The good news is that I am scheduled for my vaccine, but being in isolation this long with my manipulative and irresponsible ex for whom I am medical advocate has me seriously depressed, which I rarely experienced and could fight through fast in recent years. My water aerobics which was crucial for me will come back some day, plus the chance to make real life friends and have coffee out. I walk with my dog, but the sweet 3 yr old 16 pound terrier is lazy and doesnt want to do the mile I used to do with him. Hoping old friends are here and doing well. Please say hi or message me. I think conditions for all of us will be much better soon. I am very lucky but tons of covid fatigue. Hugs, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marrex

Marrex

Never seen ya before, but hi! And welcome back. Congrats on the vaccine appointment, I'm glad you have something to feel good about. :D