• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

got so much going on

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

able to stand up ,she gets it every so often ,they give her anti biotics and she is ok x
how did your girly get on at the vets? x
Tigger been told by the vet that she not allowed to jump walls any more , she not got injuries from the fights but she pulled the muscles in her bad leg jumping the wall into next door, just cause the wall was there :love:

C

candycane

Tigger been told by the vet that she not allowed to jump walls any more , she not got injuries from the fights but she pulled the muscles in her bad leg jumping the wall into next door, just cause the wall was there :love:
I am glad she is ok.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

took star for a walk ,she barked for a few seconds cos she thought she was going in the car and some one shouted 'bloody dog'
im scared now they will complain and we will have to leave here before we find somewhere to live
i didn't get up til 3 ,i feel ill and sick and like i want to die

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

took star for a walk ,she barked for a few seconds cos she thought she was going in the car and some one shouted 'bloody dog'
im scared now they will complain and we will have to leave here before we find somewhere to live
some people just dont like dogs :hug:

where i live loads of people have dogs, i'm in the minority not having a dog but the reason i got Willow and not a dog is cause of my work schedule :hug:

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm so sorry to read the stressful time you are having. I hope so much that by the summer, you will have a nice new home and feel peace again.

People are always shouting bluddy dog or control your dog, child, stop your cat going to the toilet in my garden, turn music down, don't drive like an idiot etc people are often angry and complaining about something.

Just say 'i'm sorry about the noise' and keep walking.

You can do this, you have been through so much and keep coming through it, you can get through this too.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im scared you are all going to stop supporting me x all i have is a support worker every 2 weeks for 20 minutes i know that is more than some and im grateful but this is an ongoing crisis
i don't see a point in starting a new thread to do with this x

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

im scared you are all going to stop supporting me x all i have is a support worker every 2 weeks for 20 minutes i know that is more than some and im grateful but this is an ongoing crisis
i don't see a point in starting a new thread to do with this x
we will never stop being a supports to our angel Fairy Lu :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

its just this thread seems to have died ,im not going to be over this problem for weeks and i have no one to turn to other than here x bf hermit is stressed i can't bother him ,aunt is too old and bf parents don't understand MH x

Topcat

Topcat

I've only just seen this thread, sounds like an incredibly stressful time for you. I can't imagine being driven away from your home by threats, and having to emergency stay with people who aren't easy-going. Your doing really well to get through it, fingers crossed for you that it's over soon. You have to tell yourself this is temporary, there will be an end to it and you will get back some peace soon. I expect hermits feeling the stress too, and I imagine there was fear from whatever happened to drive you away. You could both do with some r&r. Sending love xxx