• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

got so much going on

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i had to leave my home and am staying with my partners parents ,i feel unwanted here ,my 92 year old aunt is here too

technically im homeless

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

threats of violence from near by people ,have been advised by the police not to return home

am thinkig about ending things ,the dog keeps weeing on one of her beds and partners mum is getting angry ,,i don't know how to stop her weeing x

H

Huckleberry

i had to leave my home and am staying with my partners parents ,i feel unwanted here ,my 92 year old aunt is here too

technically im homeless
Do you have a job? I would try and be not seen or heard lol jk kinda. Good thing is right now you have somewhere to sleep and shower. You need to figure out a plan that gets you independent.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Star might be sensing all the stress and is sensitive? :hug:

can you and Hermit rent somewhere? :hug:
we are looking all over for private rental but it isnt as easy to find somwhere as you may think ,we are not trying council housing as there are too many hoops to jump through and we need somewhere quick x

H

Huckleberry

You can you tube methods for your dog peeing. You should only scold the dog when in the act or within 3 seconds

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

I'm sorry you're going through this. That's so scary.
I hope you're safe and I hope things get better. :hug: