• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

got docs tomorrow. Nervous =(

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

Really not looking forward to it. went to docs about 2 years go about me being depressed fair enough i was VERY suicidal back then and it wasnt delt very well. Scared it would happen tomorrow again. i fricking hate telling people whats wrong with me person to person. i dont even know how im gonna get there. i cant even go to the shops for milk :confused:

what do u tell a doctor how your feeling when it sounds sooo far fetched?

C

chloe

i went to see my gp 2 years ago because of the way i was feeling, i was really depressed, she told me i wasnt and to go home and get over it, then she asked me if i felt suicidle, i said some times, she called me a silly little girl, i was 20 back then, it has taken me 2 years to go back to seek help because of what she said to me, in this time i have become alot worse but i am now getting the treatment i need.

just explain to your doc how you are feeling and how it is having an impact on your life, dont be scared, your doc will see people like you all the time as depression is very common,

good luck with everything tomorrow

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

thank you.

im still stuck on what to say tho ..

my doctor back then just gave me antidepressants that made me 10x worse last time and said i was just stressed. then i got worse 2. this time feels different. more. extreme but not suicidal.