• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Got a bit of a silly question

P

Purple butterfly

Ok so I'm at my psychiatrist today at 2:30 and I'm worried..... HE'S arrogant and I do not like him.....

So my question is how do you open up and tell him what your thinking and feeling? I don't understand much but I think there is more to it than bpd depression sh....

Other than going in sitting in the corner saying ' Yeh I'm fine' meds don't work' feeling a bit anxious,

How do you tell them what's going round and round in your head... Im not good at this stuff but I need to figure out and quickly how to tell him.

Please help please x x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What about writing it all down and then handing it over and then the convo can start there?

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

Funny you should say that sat here with my notebook and pen ( I love writing) but can't think of anything it's like my minds going ' error error cannot process please try again later' x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
*Beeps*

Warning, this Brain is reserving

*Beep, Beep*

Warning, this Brain is reserving.

P

Purple butterfly

*Beeps*

Warning, this Brain is reserving

*Beep, Beep*

Warning, this Brain is reserving.
Gonna have to think of something otherwise soon he will be discharging me from his services and I won't be any further forward just hard to put everything in perspective x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ummm. Have you said anything on the forum that you can write down without triggering yourself?

xxx

P

Purple butterfly

I don't know..... I don't want to trigger myself especially not today anyway..... but I am just going to bullet point things I feel is hard for me to deal with or I struggle with and he can take it from there.....

( I say this as though it's going to be easy) pffft x

He likes to ask my mum to go and give her opinion as she's a mental health nurse that really annoys me x