Got 5 hours sleep last night

Raina Walks

Raina Walks

really happy for you....that is the amount of sleep i was getting last year at this time if i was lucky....

hope you sleep well tonight... :)

starflower

starflower

Really pleased you had a good sleep, I have to admit i'm jealous. I haven't had five hours in one go since 2005!!!!

starflower

starflower

I usually get a couple of hours, if i'm lucky, but have to admit that if I get sleepy in the afternoon I have an hour. At the moment i've got a very good pdoc, and he's letting me have tamazapam, to use as respite and i'm allowed 15 tablets a month. This way if I wake up early, I take it then and might get another couple of hours, but it does take a little time to work for me, so i'm up for upto an hour, then back to sleep for a short while. I had one last night so non for me tonight. So i'm now up for the rest of the night.

mattyj75

mattyj75

See my anxiety is I'm terrified of not sleeping. Whats the longest you have gone with none?

starflower

starflower

About four years ago they tried me on prozac for a few weeks and I never slept at all while I was on it. It wasn't that I didn't get tierd, I just couldn't sleep. Needless to say they took me off it as quickly as they put me on it!!

starflower

starflower

Well atleast I get some sleep now and i'm thankful for what I get.

A

aliwali

Well don't I feel like the bad one! Got 17 hours 2 nights ago!! but haven't slept since, it's kinda what I do, have a sleep fest then i'm full of energy for like 2 days, then i sleep for another day. Man I need to sort this crap outttttt !! ):

carly roxanne

carly roxanne

Sleep ahhh! Even the word is annoying, i get 2 hours sometimes and maybe 4 if im lucky very annoying lol

shayaleigh

shayaleigh

I think the longest time i went without sleep was 7 days... i get a normal nights sleep if i take something that will knock me out. But that's good that you got more sleep!!, the hallucinations that come with being sleep deprived are god awful...so i know how insomnia is when is really bad... have you went to see a doctor about your sleep? If so what did they say?