Google terminates voice

Cliff Huylebroeck

Cliff Huylebroeck

On January 13, 2009 I started to hear a voice that was nearly as loud as normal spoken words. I think it was about 3 PM.

As soon as I woke up, within 1 second I heared a message spoken by an angry male voice with aggressive intonation. This was repeated every few seconds the whole day long, until I fell asleep.

This continued for exactly 10 weeks.

Then I went to the public library. I asked to use a computer. I went to www.google.be . I typed "hearing voices". As soon as I clicked the "Zoeken" button the voice disappeared.

(Zoeken is Dutch for search. The English google site has a "Google Search" button. In Belgium it's a "Zoeken" button.)

I have always believed that it was electronic harassment. I see no other explanation.

O

OraTor

I have always believed that it was electronic harassment. I see no other explanation.
It depends on whether you are electro-sensitive or not. There was a documentation about electro-sensitive people in Finland a few months ago on ARTE TV.

I am a relative of a voice hearer and the voices of my relative hate flowers, they hate gardening, they hate to be under control, they hate to negotiate, they hate to consider the hearer's needs, they hate to be irrelevant. So it might be that your courage to run a Google search about voices made them disappear. Wish you that they stay away from you for all times!

S

SuperZ

Cliff,
Could it be that the EMF heightens our awareness or brings certain sounds into our range of hearing? The tinnitus (ringing) is like an amplifier of sorts? Parallel realities or dimensions; take Astral Projection, for instance, which is humans "out-of-body" and meddling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVYPOvtiVYs

Z

F

faery

I have noticed that the voices come in louder when I am driving, vacuuming or mowing the grass, I don't know why it seems the steady noise that these activities create make the voices seem to come in louder and clearer. Has anyone else ever noticed this?

Cliff Huylebroeck

Cliff Huylebroeck

The tinnitus (ringing) is like an amplifier of sorts?
People who complain about electronic harassment usually also complain about tinnitus, mostly in the left ear. They say that the tinnitus is a wave that is used as a carrier for another wave. When this wave reaches your skull, this is perceived by the brain as a sound, bypassing the ears. It's explained on www.raven1.net . Now this is something that I experienced already as a child. When I played a wooden flute, I heared that if I used also my vocal chords, that this sound was mixed with the sound of the flute. So if you play a flute, while you 'talk' into the flute, then maybe the words will be unconsciously understood by the listeners. You can also try to talk into the hole of a guitar and then maybe you will hear that the words are mixed in the sound of the strings. There's also another phenomenon with musical instruments. When you play an A on the E of a guitar, then you will see that the A will also vibrate. This is called resonance: all things with the same frequency will vibrate at the same time. Now your brain has the same frequency as the GSM communication. So you can pick up on those signals.

Cliff Huylebroeck

Cliff Huylebroeck

I have noticed that the voices come in louder when I am driving, vacuuming or mowing the grass, I don't know why it seems the steady noise that these activities create make the voices seem to come in louder and clearer. Has anyone else ever noticed this?
I could still hear it while drilling a hole at 3000 rpm.

People who complain about electronic harassment usually say that the voice becomes louder when they leave their house.

My voice became louder when I was in my garden and walked towards the wall of my neighbour. My neighbour has a large amplifier for his son who plays in the band Barcode Inject. Maybe I'm sensitive to that too.

parker

parker

People who complain about electronic harassment usually also complain about tinnitus, mostly in the left ear. They say that the tinnitus is a wave that is used as a carrier for another wave. When this wave reaches your skull, this is perceived by the brain as a sound, bypassing the ears. It's explained on www.raven1.net . Now this is something that I experienced already as a child. When I played a wooden flute, I heared that if I used also my vocal chords, that this sound was mixed with the sound of the flute. So if you play a flute, while you 'talk' into the flute, then maybe the words will be unconsciously understood by the listeners. You can also try to talk into the hole of a guitar and then maybe you will hear that the words are mixed in the sound of the strings. There's also another phenomenon with musical instruments. When you play an A on the E of a guitar, then you will see that the A will also vibrate. This is called resonance: all things with the same frequency will vibrate at the same time. Now your brain has the same frequency as the GSM communication. So you can pick up on those signals.
This is very intresting:)

S

SuperZ

Cliff,
Thanks for the clarity here, "resonance"... Captivity also plays into it, as a "tuner", a variable oscillator. Sick Puppies...
Z

O

OraTor

My voice became louder when I was in my garden and walked towards the wall of my neighbour. My neighbour has a large amplifier for his son who plays in the band Barcode Inject. Maybe I'm sensitive to that too.
You could check this using or even installing electromagnetic shielding, this http://www.cuprotect.de is in German but there may be similar providers near your place. There is also equipment to measure the electromagnetic field strength.

R

rabina

Reverberation...

Sound can reverberate causing one to believe they are hearing voices and whisperings when actually you may be hearing the echoing of radios, televisions and any other sound around you.
If you have several sounds going on at one time this can be a real big problem for the voice hearer.
A person who hears voices is usually very sensitive to any kind of sound.
Perhaps the reverberating of any sound around you will exacerbate the voice(s) you already hear. Also reverberation could make you think you are hearing more voices (duplicates or more) when you're hearing echos--- sound bouncing off of something.

Defintion:re·ver·ber·ate (r-vûrb-rt)
v. re·ver·ber·at·ed, re·ver·ber·at·ing, re·ver·ber·ates
v.intr.
1. To resound in a succession of echoes; reecho.
2. To have a prolonged or continuing effect:
3. To be repeatedly reflected, as sound waves, heat, or light.
4. To be forced or driven back; recoil or rebound.
v.tr.
1. To reecho (a sound). See Synonyms at echo.
2. To reflect (heat or light) repeatedly.
3. To drive or force back; repel.

P

pinkmetalgirl

Hi all,

Interesting stuff this. Generally my (regular) voices seem (to me) to be pretty independent of outside noise. There have been a few times, though, when I've heard voices I don't usually hear that I've managed to link to electric stuff and background noise.

One example of this is a time I started hearing whispering in my flat. It wasn't my usual voices and it freaked me out a bit. After a while I managed to follow the source of the whispering to a plug socket that my mobile phone was connected to. Once I switched it off the whispering died down.

The sense I made of this was that there was some kind of noise (probably really low level) that was coming from the plug/phone combo. Cus I'm quite sensitive in general, my brain may have done something with the background noise/frequencies and they triggered the voices. Or my brain mistook the noise for voices.

I'm not sure how this works (and am not really very technically minded), but I find it really interesting.

It wasn't an echo as such, but maybe something similar :confused:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Hearing Voices Forum 4