Google and the Invisible Man

S

sallimae76

So I sometimes type into google things such as "Why are you haunting me with voices" and the results will come back really specific, but not on topic, like "depression" and "suicide". I believe I am being targeted by supernatural forces.

Also, I do searches on "celibacy" and "virginity" and it comes back with "closet gay".

I know the gods of this world are not good, and that they are MEN who are experimenting on me.

He repeats "ape" hundreds of times per day. Can't stand my heterosexual, celibate, G rated life. And well educated Black, female.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi @sallimae76

I am no expert nor suffer from hearing voices but I’ve reading much of your posts lately.

Have you tried to wash that voice with your own thoughts? Like just try to overwhelm the voice with your own inner voice.

Does praying helps?

S

sallimae76

salli please talk to the doctor about this :hug: sounds like you need help :hug:
I know what is happening to me. I am completely competent and treat people well and pay my bills. I am entitled to my own view of my situation.

S

sallimae76

Hi @sallimae76

I am no expert nor suffer from hearing voices but I’ve reading much of your posts lately.

Have you tried to wash that voice with your own thoughts? Like just try to overwhelm the voice with your own inner voice.

Does praying helps?
I have tried to pray but it doesn't work. I even went to a priest. It tells me to "burn" non-stop 24/7 and says "ape". On another website I wrote "There are no good men" and the response was "burn". I have been rationalizing with it lately, asking him why does a female who has dedicated herself to public service should burn? It just keeps repeating "ape" and "burn". I am not opposed to taking meds, but I know who/what this is.