• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

good news

V

valley

well after the long wait today I got my income support to esa decision letter. straight into support group with no medical. im in shock. the letter doesn't tell me how long the award is for. can I find this out without telephoning them and if so how.

M

metamorph

hi.is the letter from the DWP.if so i think theres a web site you can go on to have a look.or if you dont want to call them on the phone another good place to go to is the c a b .most have a walk in service and ive found them to be extremley helpfull and very accurate.

dib4uk

dib4uk

Look at direct gov website click on ESA and whatever group your in and age related. :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W News re: PIP and ESA reviews Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
Z benefits news from the I paper today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N Surprise Happier News - not so d readed brown envelope anymore! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Not_Crazy_Yet Good news, i hope. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
D I don't think it's good news on the PIP front Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
Nikita Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
E Some good news for a change Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
ScaredCat Benefit fraud in news Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 30
L PIP assessment lasted 30 minutes. Is this bad news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
P is no news good news? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
P positive news for you all claiming ESA..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
U sorry, NO Good news Here.. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 26
N Good News on DLA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
I Bad news for the wrag Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
F had third medical.... no news yet. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
miffyrabbit Link To BBC News Article: ATOS Messes Up. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
S Breaking news: Man in coma refused ESA Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
P finally some good news! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4