Good news but is it?

H

Hubert

Hi guys!
I posted here before. I thought I update. Last Friday I went to neurologist who referee me for MRI, another blood test and 24h holter monitor (for my hearty) I went to see him about my results. He told me everything is fine, no tumor no heart problem and my blood is good. I was very relived that it's nothing serious. But my symptoms are still here, plus I got a new one.
My legs feel very stiff (on inside, they also feel weak or heavy) when I am walking, especially when I am inside shop, where is crowded and than I am spaced out and feel like loosing my
balance, I feel like my legs gonna just give in and I feel like gonna collapse any moment. I have that every day for couple hours. Is there anyone having such symptoms? Should I just Get help for anxiety or should I get more tests done, just in case it's really something serious. Thanks for help

sara2

sara2

HI Hubert. It is up to you whether you go for more tests. Your anxiety seems really high , so maybe you ought to work on that too.

My legs cease out sometimes when anxed. There are so many symptoms. Only your GP can tell you if they are anxiety symptoms .

Good news you got the all clear for the tests.

N

Netanel_y

Hi Hubert, I follow your posts and i have the same symptoms... So it will be nice to here from you about how you felling this days....
Thank you

H

Hubert

Hi Hubert, I follow your posts and i have the same symptoms... So it will be nice to here from you about how you felling this days....
Thank you
Hi!

I have overcome the anxiety in 2011. By doing all the test and it all came clear and then I start to cycle to work everyday and start working out and then it all went away.
Unfortunately recent events, my dad's death back in August, my knee and back injury put me back in my health anxiety, every week I have new symptoms, bit different then back then one of them and most scary one is that I keep unintentionally losing weight. Which is always connected to with the worst diseases....

C

Cielo

Hi guys!
I posted here before. I thought I update. Last Friday I went to neurologist who referee me for MRI, another blood test and 24h holter monitor (for my hearty) I went to see him about my results. He told me everything is fine, no tumor no heart problem and my blood is good. I was very relived that it's nothing serious. But my symptoms are still here, plus I got a new one.
My legs feel very stiff (on inside, they also feel weak or heavy) when I am walking, especially when I am inside shop, where is crowded and than I am spaced out and feel like loosing my
balance, I feel like my legs gonna just give in and I feel like gonna collapse any moment. I have that every day for couple hours. Is there anyone having such symptoms? Should I just Get help for anxiety or should I get more tests done, just in case it's really something serious. Thanks for help
Those are anxiety symptoms. Don't panic nothing going happen.but you must see your GP and explain about these symptoms and get the needed.apart from these try to do some relaxation techniques like Jacobson’s muscle relaxation,Mediation,Yoga etc.I hope you recover soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GaryC123 Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 13