Good news about Jack!

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jack our blue rhoan cocker spaniel has made a remarkable recovery, our vet said. His tumours have shrunk to less than half their original size, though the chemo has had to be stopped for a fortnight because it caused immense fatigue. While I was in Switzerland this week, my housekeeper took Jack to the oncology centre where he had a blood test to determnine his fatigue.

The chemo was to blame, however, Jack reacted to a morphine painkiller rather badly this week which we are glad Peggy wasn't here to see. He is feeling much better and is now with my daughter in a part of France for a long while to improve her education. Reunited this afternoon with his Pet Passport, they must be having such happy times! Though I will miss them, I know that Peggy and Jack will be very good together, and love between doggy and daughter makes me very happy indeed. :)

Jack's life is extended. Though we don't know how long for, he is in most capable hands for treatment with good vets, and in a fortnight's time we will know the result of another blood test before our doggy returns to chemo.

Thank you for your best wishes, private messages, kind thoughts and prayers. We are so grateful to you all in our super community.

Love and best wishes,
Dulcie

N

natalie

Hi Dulcie,

I do very much apologise, regarding problems via my mother and to assist her much more in at home, and also out which is a given, walking wise, and she had her blood tests done today, results back in a week,that, I had inadvertantly forgotten to monitor how your dog Jack is doing, I'm so pleased that he's made a remarkable recovery so far.

Once again, I do very much apologise in having overlooked regarding how Jack has been doing.

Take care now.

Best wishes,

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Dulcie,
Such wonderful news about Jack.
Really pleased for you and Peggy.
Take care

D

Dulcie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Dulcie,

I do very much apologise, regarding problems via my mother and to assist her much more in at home, and also out which is a given, walking wise, and she had her blood tests done today, results back in a week,that, I had inadvertantly forgotten to monitor how your dog Jack is doing, I'm so pleased that he's made a remarkable recovery so far.

Once again, I do very much apologise in having overlooked regarding how Jack has been doing.

Take care now.

Best wishes,

Natalie.
No please, you must not worry at all. You never neglected me or my feelings over our dog, you already have so much on your heart over your Mum. But I appreciate your heartfelt sharing like all my friends.

Thank you so much for visiting my post. I do miss Peggy and Jack while they are away, but I know they are so happy together. :) I continue praying for your Mum and for you helping her so much.

Hi Dulcie,
Such wonderful news about Jack.
Really pleased for you and Peggy.
Take care

Thank you Mayflower, and for your care for both of us. :)

Dulcie