• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

good morning

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

hi i am still here stillme i decided to not be bullied by my family. i have stoped bein victim. isnt it strange how we convince ourselves we are in a hopeless place. if i did this beffore with two babies three teens i can do again i gott completely well. i am not going die .like i think every second. i am gonna thiink i am gonna to LIVE every moment.

D

DELATEXT

Have a good day

good for you, glad you have found the strength to face the bullies, it is so much worse if it is your "family" ??
Enjoy today the sun will be out !!

:dance::dance:

keepsafe

keepsafe

I am glad you have found the courage to not let the bullies win - hope you can keep happy and safe!

KS

Rosepoet

Rosepoet

tuning back in

yea sun is upand its a bit like having a new hd tv everything back in focus like brilliant colour and anyonw been.ill will know grey it gets. i got no money and so.much debt but somehow i am gonna get well. this illness so.physical i started taking cod liver oil and vitamins and cut out tea and coffee over past week and sun are all helping recovery.

C

calastars

We take ourself to the hopeless place and live it and breath it...sometimes I feel it is an ongoing battle to get out of that place and other times I leave it quite easily and it is then I have to look at what I have done differently and try to practice it. I too have had to take a step back from some of my family and that is one of the toughest things I have had to do. As you say you have done it before and you have the strength to do it again.

D

DELATEXT

Sad when that happens, we need to look after our well being as best we can ??
Despite illness etc, not easy !!