• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Good Evening

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi, I thought id introduce myself. I am Companion (obviously not my real name lol) and I am a student social worker. I would like to share experiences and knowledge with other members.

I have had reactive depression in the past following several traumatic experiences. It is odd, because I do feel a little intimidated by joining this site. However, eveyone seems to be really supportive on here so I hope that I will fit in well and get to know you.

Regards,

Companion

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Companion and welcome to the forum :welcome:. I hope that you find it as supportive as I have done. Please don't feel daunted by the site, everyone is made to feel welcome. Have a look around and post when you feel comfortable.

Is the web site your own?

companion

companion

Founding Member
Thanks. I never know what to say when you first register with a website, but I am sure I will find my feet soon enough.

Yeah the website is my own - want to put my experiences to good use and support others. Just takes time designing it.

B

bluemonday

hi companion am new hear well just a few days thy hav bin good etc so on that note i we take my leave and hope you hav a jolly good welcome and enjoy what you can thanks blue monday:grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 8
W Introduce Yourself 9
A Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 5