• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Good evening to all--Glad to be here!

• Thread starter Woman of North Wind
  • Start date
W

Woman of North Wind

Hi, This is my first post here in the forum. I am a certified "old woman" to some of you at age 64, but I hope this makes me able to offer a little aid from my vast experience with mental illness and the mental health system. I guess my current diagnosis is plain old schizophrrenia but I believe actually schizoaffective disorder depressed., and depression/anxiety, it it means anything to anybody. It would also be severe loneliness and needing friendship, one reason I have joined the forum.
I love cats and indoor gardeniing. I dabble at herbal medicines.

Catty5

Catty5

:welcome: to the forum.
Hope you find help and support here ;)

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Hello from down under (NZ) just a spring rooster of 52 myself 😇

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
:welcome::hug:Welcome to the forum. There are lots of cat lovers here, you'll fit right in.

A

aisha23

it is so good to meet you.

welcome to the forum... I really hope it helps!

Passionflower

Passionflower

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have schizophrenia anxiety and depression like you. I always question whether I have schizoaffective but docs always say no. I like cats too but have a dog who I love.I am 51 and female. Good to meet you!!

K

karl7

Hi, This is my first post here in the forum. I am a certified "old woman" to some of you at age 64, but I hope this makes me able to offer a little aid from my vast experience with mental illness and the mental health system. I guess my current diagnosis is plain old schizophrrenia but I believe actually schizoaffective disorder depressed., and depression/anxiety, it it means anything to anybody. It would also be severe loneliness and needing friendship, one reason I have joined the forum.
I love cats and indoor gardeniing. I dabble at herbal medicines.
welcome.....be sure to post about your schizophrebia, im interested as a fellow sufferer and always looking for tips to overcome voices/sz.....also can you recommend herbal remedies for negative symptom of poverty of thought. This symptom leaves me asocial, i just cant get my brain working for a chat.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
I love cats to and gardening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 5
M Introduce Yourself 8
A Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 5