• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Good-bye

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have decided that it is time for me to leave the forum. I am not in a place where I can be supportive of others, and as a result, I am sucking everyone dry who tries to help me. I know people on here think I don't care about them, and maybe that is true. I have become too self-absorbed, and am just using the forum as a crutch. To everyone who feels like I don't care about you, I am sorry. I am sorry I have been too self-absorbed to try to help others. I am sorry that I haven't cared enough about others on the forum. I wish everyone all the best.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
PC the forum isn't about you helping others before yourself. Please don't feel guilty that you can't do any supporting.

You need to take care of yourself first.

Hope you stay

xxx

katya

katya

I have decided that it is time for me to leave the forum. I am not in a place where I can be supportive of others, and as a result, I am sucking everyone dry who tries to help me. I know people on here think I don't care about them, and maybe that is true. I have become too self-absorbed, and am just using the forum as a crutch. To everyone who feels like I don't care about you, I am sorry. I am sorry I have been too self-absorbed to try to help others. I am sorry that I haven't cared enough about others on the forum. I wish everyone all the best.
It's okay not to be able to help others. It's okay to need help.

This forum can offer you that. :)

I hope you can begin to heal and that you don't suffer in silence.

Wish you the best. Please come back when/if you feel able.

:hug1:

SarahD

SarahD

You don't need to leave, prairiechick. It is the nature of these problems that when we are in a crisis it is about ourselves. Sometimes we need support, sometimes we can help someone else. There is no limit.

I hope you will stay.

Sarah xxx

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Really hope you change your mind PC. The forum is here to support you. It is not about you being able to support others:hug: I know i definitely get more support than i give too

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
I hope you change your mind too prairiechick :hug:

Unique1

Unique1

Hi prairie chick

Please don't feel you have to go. I have times when I'm not able to help others, I'm just too exhausted sometimes, and sometimes I would love to reply to threads but I just don't have the concentration.
It's ok.
Sometimes it helps me to reply as it takes my mind off my own anxieties, but sometimes I just can't, either way it doesn't matter. The forum is a great help especially when we are at our worse...
Hope you feel better soon. X

FriendsAreFriends

FriendsAreFriends

You need some sorting out. Thats fair enough. I am sure you will come back stronger... There is many exiting things in life but psyciatry. And one can variate. Play it by hart!

Kenneth.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I hope you stay. I say this because your not a burden on anyone. Also it does not matter at all if your not replying to threads :) You have to help yourself before you can help others (in my case i'm doing both at the same time). Allow this forum and it;s members to support you and help you.

But if you do ultimately decide to leave, I hope it's just temporary. But if not, then I wish you all the best luck.

E

Emmer

People like helping you i am sure. I came here because i want to try and help other people going through what i have been through. I want to feel like i am being of use to someone as i don't work at the moment. Have a little time off and you could come back if you need to but don't leave yourself without support. I don't know if you have a counsellor or not but i don't and that is why i came here too, because i can't afford counselling and i thought it'd be good to write some stuff out on here and talk to others.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have decided that it is time for me to leave the forum. I am not in a place where I can be supportive of others, and as a result, i am sucking everyone dry who tries to help me. I know people on here think I don't care about them, and maybe that is true. I have become too self-absorbed, and am just using the forum as a crutch. To everyone who feels like I don't care about you, I am sorry. I am sorry I have been too self-absorbed to try to help others. I am sorry that I haven't cared enough about others on the forum. I wish everyone all the best.
I don't believe this statement is true, as people would not be willing to help if they didn't have the help to give.