• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Gone full circle

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Some of you may know that ive had bad sleep problems for years and the pychiatrist referred me to a sleep clinic

In between times cos of an incident when i was unwell i was sent for a brain scan and an eeg.

Last week i got a letter from my GP calling me in. I phned the GPs tried to find out what for and they were like MI5. Anyway after a week of worrying the doc said they had heard from the sleep clinic and they dont treat insomnia ????????? and said maybe a psychiatrist may be able to find out why i dont sleep.:confused:

I must admit the GP did apologise. But isnt insomnia one of the major causes of sleep problems.

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
LOL maybe they were sleep deprived and couldn't read the letter from your psychiatrist.
KP:sleep:

D

Dollit

I think insomnia is a symptom and not a cause. I was an insomniac because I was phobic about sleep. Don't quote me on that though.

How's it going Daffy dear? x

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi dollit. Things are going ok at the moment apart from family prob. Ive even slept this week. But it seems as if ive had my quota for the week so will prob be on my laptop all night.